Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 25 - Taco Bowl XXV Posted!)

TheKillerNacho

5 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

maybe, but it couldn't be anyone involved in the league, has enough time on their hands, and that I (and the league's owners) completely trust.

Well, if there's ever some simple, menial, time-consuming task that doesn't affect the outcome of the games that someone could help with, I'd be more than happy to contribute.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

3/4 of the bottom teams won, thanks for your contribution lol 

Swoosh is playing with an entire team of nobodies vs my stars and beat me twice wtf, this sim is messed up for sure.  I should be 7-4 and in the playoff hunt lmao

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Swoosh is playing with an entire team of nobodies vs my stars and beat me twice wtf, this sim is messed up for sure.  I should be 7-4 and in the playoff hunt lmao

Eh. I wouldn't call them nobodies. If he had a legit QB he'd be uncomfortable to play against.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Playoff teams had those same coaches in prior seasons so thats definitely not it. 

Someone had Deion as OC...thats beyond nuts 

It's the sliders or coaches. And having 0 offensive ones is bad for offense 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I believe playoff teams had those same coaches in prior seasons so thats definitely not it. 

Actually @The Orca that argument is junk bc Swoosh's HC was so bad in the nfl that he was fired and out of football until he just took an analyst job with Arizona State.  He is so bad that he can't even get hired as a coordinator or head coach in college