Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 25 - Taco Bowl XXV Posted!)

TheKillerNacho

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Actually @The Orca that argument is junk bc Swoosh's HC was so bad in the nfl that he was fired and out of football until he just took an analyst job with Arizona State.  He is so bad that he can't even get hired as a coordinator or head coach in college 

Tebow would have better success as OC than Deion lmao 

You guys ever play Madden?

Not sure if it's still the same way, and not saying that I have it figured out, but I've just assumed that it functions similarly to Madden: coaches provide positional buffs. The better the coach, the better the buff.

I'm not entirely sure if recent coaching success has any bearing on their effectiveness, either. Not positive, but that's how I view it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

You guys ever play Madden?

Not sure if it's still the same way, and not saying that I have it figured out, but I've just assumed that it functions similarly to Madden: coaches provide positional buffs. The better the coach, the better the buff.

I'm not entirely sure if recent coaching success has any bearing on their effectiveness, either. Not positive, but that's how I view it.

Op says it can provide bonuses to players or positions so it ain't gonna hurt me just not help at all.  Unless I'm reading that wrong.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Neither and offense isn't the problem imo.  I just gave up 27 to Swoosh and a QB 1000 times worse than Tebow lol

Deion called a cover 2 blitz. Your offense is still figuring out what to run 

GIF by Sky

1 minute ago, Kingram said:
  Hide contents

Wow. Thought I was going to get absolutely blown out at the start of that game. 

Spoiler

Same. Couldn't believe you overcame a, what, 20-3 first half deficit? Not sure what you're telling your team to motivate them, but I wish you'd stop.