Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 25 - Taco Bowl XXV Posted!)

TheKillerNacho

That’s a bad trade for Orca… that’s a 8 tag cost technically for Kyler… no wonder TL posted it right away for approval before we are supposed to post trades lol he wanted to get in his robbery and then hype it up after. Classic move haha

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

The saga of kyler murray continues

And TL, the champion, fixes his only weak spot

1 hour ago, Daboyle said:

New beginning looking like

vjfzhs73ipp41.jpg

the-human-body-was-not-meant-to-move-qui

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

That’s a bad trade for Orca… that’s a 8 tag cost technically for Kyler… no wonder TL posted it right away for approval before we are supposed to post trades lol he wanted to get in his robbery and then hype it up after. Classic move haha

If I traded a 1st its the same cost in the end for me. At least this way I keep my picks 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

the-human-body-was-not-meant-to-move-qui

If I traded a 1st its the same cost in the end for me. At least this way I keep my picks 

Since you weren’t using your tags anyway it’s not the end of the world. Just don’t think it’s good value still

I like Kyler Murray quite a bit. He, surprisingly, led the sim in completion percentage in S25, and his scrambling ability is underrated. I don't think he has long-term value, but Orca doesn't need long-term value: I expect Richardson to hit and be LM's starter for S27 (and beyond).

Orca has tags to spare, and, if he wants to make a push now, I don't think there's a better S26 QB he could leave the draft with (without a trade). If I were aiming to make a push, considering what's available, I'd happily start him. (The AGM wasn't pleased that we let him go. For some reason, she likes him more than Rodgers. I think it's the scrambling.)

Lastly, we need to take a moment and reflect on his dominance in the Taco Bowl:

Kyler Murray: 16/19 (84.21%, 146.49 Rating) for 204 yards, 2 touchdowns, 0 interceptions.

Dude waited for the perfect moment to have his best game. I'll always love that little fella.