Week 13 GameDay Thread: Texans (4-6) vs Titans (7-4)

KingTitan

Just now, Titans fan 617 said:

Good stuff here I honestly don’t notice the other good teams fan bases but if the stadium can still get loud then I’m happy. I do hope for the next 3 potential we start to get some more fans in the building though especially that potential 3rd game im talking about 

Yeah, I  honestly look at those things, because it is assumed we are just the worst fan base in the world.
Watched the Seahawks game and saw a lot of Eagles fans in the stands.
It's a weird thing I do. 
Titans upper levels are sparse. Lower bowl was full and rocking.

30 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah, I  honestly look at those things, because it is assumed we are just the worst fan base in the world.
Watched the Seahawks game and saw a lot of Eagles fans in the stands.
It's a weird thing I do. 
Titans upper levels are sparse. Lower bowl was full and rocking.

It’s not weird it’s a good thing to pick up on. I live in Boston I won’t say the Pats sell out but they are pretty close to filling their Stadium but they are quiiiiiet. The security in their stadium tells fans to sit down and the yuppie yuppie season ticket holders down below hate fans standing in their way so it is funny how a juggernaut of a team the Pats are and the fans stink. 

I just want a rocking Nissan Stadium when we get back home till we finish the season though 

22 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

But probably won't be.  Maybe...who knows.

As long as who is there is loud.

Seems like a lot of Jags fans will be there. I hope week 17 decides who gets a home playoff game/wild card and I think it will. Won’t surprise me when it becomes the Sunday night game.

58 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Seems like a lot of Jags fans will be there. I hope week 17 decides who gets a home playoff game/wild card and I think it will. Won’t surprise me when it becomes the Sunday night game.

If both teams have clinched playoff berths, I doubt it's moved to SNF. Maybe to the 3/4 p.m. slate. With the way the Chiefs are fading, there's a real chance that Raiders/Chargers in Week 17 ends up as essentially a play-in game, so that's my current guess for the last night game of the year.

I mean I don't think it matters. No teams are putting 100% butts in the seats. It's just the way the NFL is going and will continue to until ticket prices are more reasonable. It makes less and less sense to deal with the ticket prices, parking, expensive concessions, etc. That's not a Nashville phenomenon, look at every game that's not prime time and there are plenty of empty seats. Playoffs - when and if we get there, and host - will be different. 

13 hours ago, titans0021 said:

If both teams have clinched playoff berths, I doubt it's moved to SNF. Maybe to the 3/4 p.m. slate. With the way the Chiefs are fading, there's a real chance that Raiders/Chargers in Week 17 ends up as essentially a play-in game, so that's my current guess for the last night game of the year.

Also Ravens Bengals could be a play in game for the WC so who knows. The only reason the AFC West Teams might not get flexed is because they might want all 3 teams that are in the hunt to be playing at the same time.

Theres also a chance Week 17 means nothing for the Titans if they stay hot and win the next 3 games and the Jags lose Sunday

25 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

this MADE MY WEEK

anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE ME SOME LESHAUN SIMS LETS GOOOOOO #thenextmccourty

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

Yooooo! I need this as a meme. Gif. Or something lol. Yesss!

Archived