Week 13 GameDay Thread: Texans (4-6) vs Titans (7-4)

KingTitan

It is time for revenge.  The Titans are looking to rebound from the 40 point loss earlier in the season.  Mariota got hurt and the game spiraled out of control very quickly.

Texans are still top 10 in scoring, they are however 29th scoring defense. 

Image result for titans vs texans

Image result for titans vs texans

Titans are looking to continue their "Storm the South" goal. They are looking to go 8-4 and remain in control of the division.

It won’t happen but I want us to blow them out like they did to us early in the season.  That should’ve left a bad taste in everyone’s mouth from the players, coaches, etc. The ran the score up and continued to pile it on. Mularkey needs to get that killer instinct in his DNA for once. Which is exactly why I wanted us to score again at the end of the game yesterday when we got close. 

I think the Titans win this time around. There are just to many injuries on the Texans side to come in here and beat us. I don’t think the game will be easy but I think the Titans want some retribution from last time granted Watson and a lot of the guys that contributed to that blow out arnt playing. 

Also Lebeau for the love of god do not put McCain any where near Hopkins. I expect it to be Ryan on him this go around but even with Ryan double team the man. I wish the Titans would just for once have Adoree shadow the guy but the Titans better have the double team on him this go around 

54 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

*Texans with Watson is top 10 in scoring*  Under Savage we are bottom 10. They average 10.5 PPG with Savage under center. Titans defense is that great but I still dont have faith in the Texans scoring points.  You guys will win big.

There’s one thing we don’t do sir is win big ?

I would like to see the Titans win easy just once but I expect a close game into the second half between the play calling and just how the Titans don’t seem to ever turn it on until the 2nd half. 

Even in the blow out win we have we didn’t play good until the 2nd half and the Colts win looks big score wise because of the late TD

On 11/27/2017 at 11:51 AM, deeluxx3 said:

I don't care if it's 3-2 or 50-48 just win this game 

This. For the rest of the season. This.

For the 12th straight week, I'd like to see us open up the offense. We're constantly putting Mariota behind the chains and in unfriendly passing formations. I have no faith that this will be done until Robiskie is out, but man it would be nice to see us come out and actively try to attack their secondary.

Anyways, we're playing Tom Savage with a huge opportunity to move one step closer to locking up a playoff berth. A loss is unacceptable.

A win here and we'll have a winning record within the division for the first time since 08. It'd check off another of my personal goals for the team.

Sweep the Colts/Win in Lucas Oil for the first time-check

Having winning record within division-???

Make the playoffs-???

Win AFC South-???

Archived