Free Agency Rumors and Overreactions Thread: Day2 JB and a Penny

EaglesPeteC

7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

like Tennessee or Vegas (if JimmyG gets hurt yet again)

Suppose should root for Steichen to get him if they sit out on the QB race this year.

Yeah I’d love for Steichen to get his hands on him.

As a USC/Caleb fan I really don’t want him ending up with that ****** McDaniels.

Although that would still be a lot better than him going to Washington. That is my nightmare right there. I’m sure Caleb wouldn’t mind it as he’s born and raised in Washington.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

13 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah I’d love for Steichen to get his hands on him.

As a USC/Caleb fan I really don’t want him ending up with that ****** McDaniels.

Although that would still be a lot better than him going to Washington. That is my nightmare right there. I’m sure Caleb wouldn’t mind it as he’s born and raised in Washington.

No chance Washington is bad enough to pick 1st or 2nd overall imo.

McDaniels is very likely gone next year... especially if the Raiders are picking that high.

The NFL landscape changes fast, but if the Rams keep up the firesale I could definitely see them in play for him. Caleb with McVay is straight up not fair.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

McDaniels is very likely gone next year... especially if the Raiders are picking that high.

The NFL landscape changes fast, but if the Rams keep up the firesale I could definitely see them in play for him. Caleb with McVay is straight up not fair.

If stafford plays at all this year no way they get pick 1 though

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I mean anything can happen if a team gets devastated by injuries. 

I’m glad they picked up Jacoby Brissett cause he was probably the best bridge QB and he’ll win them too many games if he starts.

13 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Yeah.. I should’ve thought of that. Good point. In that case count me in cause I could go see the Eagles whenever they play him in Vegas.

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Idk what is happening with Stafford yet... rumor was he was on the trade block then he wasn't. We will see.

Well I dont know what he would fetch in a trade after all the injuries the past 2 years.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Need to see numbers on it. I am guessing it is another dirt cheap signing/camp body type. We have no depth at CB outside of starters, need to take some swings.

Yeah if it’s like a minimum deal I can understand it, but he just hasn’t really been healthy much and when he has he hasn’t been good.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah if it’s like a minimum deal I can understand it, but he just hasn’t really been healthy much and when he has he hasn’t been good.

He has traits. Teams like traits on cheap guys. You can coach a bad player whose long and fast. Not much you can do with bad player who is slow and short.

Need to see money, but if this is as cheap as I think it will be? I am good with it.

• Like 2

Both Greedy and Penny are value pickups. If Healthy phenomenal signings.  If Not which is most likely going to be the case since neither can stay healthy, you took a flyer, swung and missed but it cost you very little in the end! Other then a Roster spot.

• Like 1