GDT: Pittsburgh (9-2) at Cincinnati (5-6)

skywlker32

Just now, CKSteeler said:

It's a nice run from Connor, but why are we taking Bell out when he's been in the zone since that screen pass?

In a rainy game where the injuries have been plenty, I'm not gonna complain about giving Bell a break

Seriouly, I have no respect for Ben Roethlisberger right now. This is the game you expect your supposed captain of the entire team to lead his troops and come out and take the game over. Instead he looks like he doesn't even want to be there.

I seriously don't understand how these guys could see a friend look paralyzed and not step their game up. I've gone ballistic during freakin' pick up basketball because a teammate got elbowed! Whenever I felt wronged or robbed during sports I always stepped it up a notch. Am I wrong in thinking this is a basic human instinct? I mean both of these teams literally tapped into it during our infamous playoff game.

3 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

All the times they leave Bell in there unnecessarily, now they decide to rotate him? It's odd.

I will agree with you on that but I'm just gonna chalk it up to being one of those times where a broken clock is sort of right.  Like it says its 11:00am when its actually 11:00pm if you will

Archived