Raiders sign QB Jimmy Garoppolo (3 years, $67.5M, $34M gtd)

RaidersAreOne

19 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Meanwhile Jimmy was well on his way to over 4000 yards and 30 plus tds.

dont think that is true. 

But would love to see him put up 30 tds in vegas. 

edit 
his stats where basically the same as carrs. . . 

Whats funny is it was the anti DC fans who were so mad about people being fine with raiders being complacent with average QB play, who are the ones happy with Jimmy G.

I thought we wanted better than Carr. 

We got, on par with Carr, whos more injury prone. 

Yes less money, but you need to pay GOOD players. . .we just didnt pay for good. 

Edited by BackinBlack

31 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Always hurt and he sucks.  His game will be exposed here as his deficiencies wont be masked by and all star cast and an elite D.  He will stink up the joint having to play comeback 90 percent of the time he's on the field.  

Checks Raiders roster.... I think he will be just fine with his all pro WR and RB.

Keep crying Franklin2Waterpistols 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

dont think that is true. 

edit 

Whats funny is it was the anti DC fans who were so mad about people being fine with raiders being complacent with average QB play, who are the ones happy with Jimmy G.

Yes less money, but you need to pay GOOD players. . .we just didnt pay for good. 

They both average and we paying way less. Can't build the team paying Carr. I bet Garrapolo won't throw the ball in the dirt on 4th down at the end of a game.

• Like 1

Just now, raidr4life said:

They both average and we paying way less. Can't build the team paying Carr. I bet Garrapolo won't throw the ball in the dirt on 4th down at the end of a game.

go watch the last play of the superbowl . . . over threw a player for the game . . and the ball hit the dirt. 
Player had the step and he missed him. he threw the ball in the dirt 🍻

We had 40 mil in dead cap space last year, and 2 major players injured . . you can build teams with a qb at 33 mil.
we gotta start hitting on draft picks to build a team. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

crying about Money but defend this regime? Dave Z gave the bag to a washed Chandler Jones, wants to pay3m to Brandon Bolden, paying the NFL version of Luol Deng Corey Littleton 6m to stay off the team, paid Renfrow while his stock was the highest. Still paying DC too....  yet we still going cry about DC contract holding the team back??? make it make sense 

“I called it!”.... “I was right!”.....”you were wrong!”...... blah, blah, blah...... name-calling, trolling.....breaking an arm patting yourself on the back?......did I miss anything?  G-effing-D*mn!!  This is recockulous!!.......yet I’m still reading, WE ARE A SICK BUNCH! Lmao!! 🤘😉😉

• Like 4

Just now, BackinBlack said:

go watch the last play of the superbowl . . . over threw a player for the game . . and the ball hit the dirt. 
Player had the step and he missed him. he threw the ball in the dirt 🍻

We had 40 mil in dead cap space last year, and 2 major players injured . . you can build teams with a qb at 33 mil.
we gotta start hitting on draft picks to build a team. 

Lmao an over throw not even the same go watch Carr just chuck the ball into the dirt on a 4th down.

15 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

dont think that is true. 

edit 

Carr is gone. Get over it

• Like 1

Just now, raidr4life said:

Lmao an over throw not even the same go watch Carr just chuck the ball into the dirt on a 4th down.

true, at least Carr intentionally threw it away . . . Jimmy G was trying to hit his open WR. 

Also, to say you cant build a team and pay carr . . 
Id say the saints have a solid roster. 
Do you disagree? 
They paid carr and built a team

• Like 1

Just now, Humble_Beast said:

crying about Money but defend this regime? Dave Z gave the bag to a washed Chandler Jones, wants to pay3m to Brandon Bolden, paying the NFL version of Luol Deng Corey Littleton 6m to stay off the team, paid Renfrow while his stock was the highest. Still paying DC too....  yet we still going cry about DC contract holding the team back??? make it make sense 

What makes sense is not paying your below average hero 40 mil

• Like 1

Just now, BackinBlack said:

I dont want average at QB. . . I thought you were the same, but i guess not. 
Sorry for speaking up. Jimmy G at best is average. 

This is a lame move, that i dont think should get our fan base excited. 

Lol that's how rationalization works. Which is why I mentioned earlier today

• Like 1