Vikings signing Marcus Davenport (1 y 13 m)

solidvikingfan

10 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Curious if they switch back to more of a 4/3 front, I hope they do.  Sure Davenport can be a 3/4 standup OLB like Hunter but both are better as a down 4/3 DE arguably.  

Is odd McGovern a decent center got around $7-8 mil a year on the Bills, Vikings cannot pay him that and move on from Bradbury?  That is a surprise, and if they give Bradbury more than what McGovern gets paid that would be nuts.

The Jets Center Connor McGovern is still available in free agency.  The Bills signed Guard Connor McGovern away from the Cowboys.  They have the same name and both play OL.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

This is why panicking about the team‘s signings in the first 3 hours of the first day of free agency is silly. 

If we can get a day 3 pick for Z, this will be a great first day. Already a good one. 

Lack of CB help is interesting if we’re playing more man. That’s my biggest gripe. 

1 minute ago, SemperFeist said:

Why would they both be traded? 

For draft picks in rounds 2-4. 

Between Wonnum, Wiilekes (who may be too injured to return), Jones and Vilain, would Davenport take one of those positions, or do you put him at 5T?  

IF they trade both pro bowlers, I would think they draft someone(s) to keep the talent level up there.   We've seen bad DE play in years past . . . Can't afford not to make opposing QBs stressed.