Eagles’ RT Lane Johnson gets 1 year $33.4M extension

Ty21

On 3/25/2023 at 10:07 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

Nothing about what you just said is true. Do better.

On 3/27/2023 at 9:22 AM, Nabbs4u said:

2 years ago 2021 during the Brady post SB playoff run trying to go B2B, Tristan Wirfs as a Rookie got all the publicity and media hype I do remember that.

Mind you , Lane never gave up a sack that season either and I think gave up 1 pressure? But the Eagles sucked, got destroyed by TB in the WC. Lane was snubbed! 

Lane Johnson has 2 All Pro, no other RT since he entered the NFL has more in that time frame. In fact only 3 LT during that same time span have a total of 2 All Pro as well. Peters, Smith and Williams!

All right ladies. Saw this Clíp and said to myself I have time. 

From someone who’s played in the NFL saw Joe Thomas. Played at a super high level. My guys come on. 

52 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

From someone who’s played in the NFL saw Joe Thomas. Played at a super high level. My guys come on. 

Seriously,  you are smoking the good 💩 Rammy? Like Godfather OG 35% THG type stuff?

If Trent was that dominate over his peers, clearly the best LT in NFL history. He'd have more All Pro's then RT Lane Johnson. He's barely got the edge if at all for his decades generation of LT. Stop!

Joe Thomas had 6, not 2, 6!!

Munoz 9!!!!

Jones/Ogden 4!!

https://www.rookieroad.com/football/top-6-best-nfl-left-tackles-all-time-5603013/#:~:text=Jonathan Ogden was the best,make the Hall of Fame.

Trents not even Top 10 all time, regardless what Taylor Lewan of all people suggests.

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Seriously,  you are smoking the good 💩 Rammy? Like Godfather OG 35% THG type stuff?

If Trent was that dominate over his peers, clearly the best LT in NFL history. He'd have more All Pro's then RT Lane Johnson. He's barely got the edge if at all for his decades generation of LT. Stop!

Joe Thomas had 6, not 2, 6!!

Munoz 9!!!!

Jones/Ogden 4!!

https://www.rookieroad.com/football/top-6-best-nfl-left-tackles-all-time-5603013/#:~:text=Jonathan Ogden was the best,make the Hall of Fame.

Trents not even Top 10 all time, regardless what Taylor Lewan of all people suggests.

Shut cho rational butt up... Trent all day old man. Keep naming me pass rushers that bald guy sees once every 4 years. 

skeeeeeet it. 

18 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Shut cho rational butt up... Trent all day old man. Keep naming me pass rushers that bald guy sees once every 4 years. 

skeeeeeet it. 

Be honest, are you allowed within 200 yards of a school?

• Like 2

On 4/1/2023 at 4:08 PM, Jeezla said:

Be honest, are you allowed within 200 yards of a school?

Whoa. Way outta pocket my guy. Wth.. I’m allowed to be anywhere but eagles stadium. I’m banned because I knocked out 25 of them last time I Went. 

• Like 2