1-17

rlon

Dawand Jones is better than Wright.  Both have similar problems with range and being top heavy but Jones is superior to Wright in blocking and moving.  Both have played LT and both played it well.  Biggest worry on Jones is weight.  Biggest on Wright is blocking on the move.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AFF said:

Same but I don’t think he’s there at 17.

Eh, I think there’s a greater than 50% chance. You have the 4 QBs, Will Anderson, Carter, Tyree Wilson, Gonzalez, Witherspoon, Paris Johnson, Skoronski, Broderick Jones who are all basically locks to go ahead of us and that’s 12. Then guys like Nolan Smith, Bijan, Murphy, and JSN who most likely will. Far from a lock but I think there’s a greater chance he’s there than isn’t. We shall see.

17 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Eh, I think there’s a greater than 50% chance. You have the 4 QBs, Will Anderson, Carter, Tyree Wilson, Gonzalez, Witherspoon, Paris Johnson, Skoronski, Broderick Jones who are all basically locks to go ahead of us and that’s 12. Then guys like Nolan Smith, Bijan, Murphy, and JSN who most likely will. Far from a lock but I think there’s a greater chance he’s there than isn’t. We shall see.

Maybe…I don’t think Skoronski is a lock and I’m not sure about Smith going before 17.

A CB with JPJ size and athletic ability usually don’t last too long.

Weird thing with Bijan is if he doesn’t go by 10th overall with the Eagles, he may fall into the 20s…Baltimore at 22 would be a sneaky possibility.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2023 at 6:08 PM, Chieferific said:

Eagles @ #10 are a possibility.  

Thats the absolute earliest, but given the Eagles offseason losses, I dont think they will.   I could see them trying to trade down, too and target someone like Brian Branch or Myles Murphy.

5 minutes ago, 43M said:

Thats the absolute earliest, but given the Eagles offseason losses, I dont think they will.   I could see them trying to trade down, too and target someone like Brian Branch or Myles Murphy.

It’s a weird gap from 10-mid 20s…hardly any need RBs and of course the devaluing of RBs a whole…even though I could see someone trading up from the late 20s for Him.

• Like 1