GM Draft Only Mock- Discussion Thread: Start Trading!!!!!! Draft Starts Monday 4/3

EaglesPeteC

8 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I don’t understand that pick for the Texans at all.

Next year is a much better QB draft, and they'll most likely be right back in the mix for 1st overall. So instead with their new defensive head coach, they went for a center piece of the defense is what I'd assume was the thought process.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

Next year is a much better QB draft, and they'll most likely be right back in the mix for 1st overall. So instead with their new defensive head coach, they went for a center piece of the defense is what I'd assume was the thought process.

Dude just said they don’t expect to pick this high again 

Just now, jch1911 said:

Will have Texans and Browns pick in 2024 - better QB class.

Also, our OC just rode Mr. Irrelevant and a stellar defense to the NFCG... and if Mr. Irrelevant doesn't get hurt, no telling how that game could have gone

It’s highly unlikely that the two teams at the top of the draft are going to trade away their chance to draft Caleb / Maye. 

Having the best OL in the NFL along with CMC, Deebo, Kittle and Ayiuk certainly helped. If he can replicate that with Pierce, Collins, Schultz, and Woods he’s probably the greatest coach in NFL history.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

It’s highly unlikely that the two teams at the top of the draft are going to trade away their chance to draft Caleb / Maye. 

Having the best OL in the NFL along with CMC, Deebo, Kittle and Ayiuk certainly helped. If he can replicate that with Pierce, Collins, Schultz, and Woods he’s probably the greatest coach in NFL history.

You say that and Chicago just traded away #1 overall this year, right?

We're not quite there with best OL in the NFL, but we're getting there. 

More playmakers needed, but draft ain't over yet...

Edited by jch1911

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

You think the Niners had a better Oline than the Eagles? C'mon now.

• Like 1

Just now, bcb1213 said:

If you don't like the QB available, don't take one.  I did this when I passed up on Z Wilson for Sewell a couple years ago and everyone thought I was nuts.  That played out as I expected it to

Zach Wilson sucked though