GM Draft Only Mock- Discussion Thread: Start Trading!!!!!! Draft Starts Monday 4/3

EaglesPeteC

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

Would have been way cooler if the Falcons had drafted Penix 

My name is Doc Brown and I regret to tell you that was (will be) not the case. lol.    Anyway, I can't wait for his WRs to come out for 2024 draft.

Edited by JetsandI
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

@BowserBroncos now OTC

Glad doing business with you. Take care of Albert.

Very happy to land one of Sean Payton's favorite and top 30 visit in Denver in TE Luke Musgrave. After trading Courtland Sutton and K.J. Hamler, Denver needed another weapon on the field. Probably will use a lot of two TEs sets with Musgrave and Greg Dulcich.

• Like 2

The Steelers defensive overhaul continues. After adding Witherspoon as our hopeful CB1 of the future, we nabbed two versatile defensive players in the 2nd round, both of whom I think are borderline 1st round talents. With more defensive needs than picks, adding players who can wear multiple hats was important to me. Antonio Johnson will likely start at safety next to Minkah Fitzpatrick but can also see time as a slot CB. Drew Sanders will likely rotate both at ILB and EDGE for us as a key rotational piece, potentially taking over as the starter at ILB eventually.

• Like 2