GM Draft Only Mock- Discussion Thread: Start Trading!!!!!! Draft Starts Monday 4/3

EaglesPeteC

5 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I know I’m OTC. Giving Jets the time to see the trade. If he can still get his guy he can still have it. Otherwise I’ll pick within an hour and cancel it. 

what trade? I'm Jets GM.  

edit: you must mean @JetsandI

Edited by dcat
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

I know I’m OTC. Giving Jets the time to see the trade. If he can still get his guy he can still have it. Otherwise I’ll pick within an hour and cancel it. 

1 hour ago, dcat said:

what trade? I'm Jets GM.  

edit: you must mean @JetsandI

Bold strategy to just tell the team they are trading up.

I’m here for it 

Needed to get a good quality guy to atleast be able to add more youth at OT. 

Jags OT position looks solid on paper even with littles unproven a bit on the right side(he took over RT when Taylor got hurt then switched to LT when cam got hurt. 

Morris atleast gives us a young backup with swing ability and potential to take a starter position if he develops. 

Jags have Cam Robinson coming off an acl, walker little, josh wells(swing tackle) and now Morris(young swing tackle who needs some work. 

2 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Needed to get a good quality guy to atleast be able to add more youth at OT. 

Jags OT position looks solid on paper even with littles unproven a bit on the right side(he took over RT when Taylor got hurt then switched to LT when cam got hurt. 

Morris atleast gives us a young backup with swing ability and potential to take a starter position if he develops. 

Jags have Cam Robinson coming off an acl, walker little, josh wells(swing tackle) and now Morris(young swing tackle who needs some work. 

I feel like Wanya is more RT only personally but either way I think it's a good fit and really nice value at this point. Could see him going 3rd round irl.

17 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I feel like Wanya is more RT only personally but either way I think it's a good fit and really nice value at this point. Could see him going 3rd round irl.

He has experience at both tackle spots. Just hoping he'd be a solid backup.  My plan is to replace cam Robinson. I feel little can do that.