GM Draft Only Mock- Discussion Thread: Start Trading!!!!!! Draft Starts Monday 4/3

EaglesPeteC

Just now, BowserBroncos said:

By the way, why Charlie Jones is falling that far on here? I think he will be draft so much higher than this.

Went to study him after Steve Smith and Kay Adams praised him. Very consistent player, hope he goes do Denver IRL.

Athletic traits for his size may be the reason but he surely is a ballplayer.  I can see him taken by Raiders in real life.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

By the way, why Charlie Jones is falling that far on here? I think he will be draft so much higher than this.

Went to study him after Steve Smith and Kay Adams praised him. Very consistent player, hope he goes do Denver IRL.

25 year old rookie who probably caps as a slot guy. This seems about fair for him. I think he's probably a top 20ish receiver in the draft? 

I have been waiting for Sean Tucker's medical situation to get absolutely clear.    All I know is that if you are excluded from any physical events then you may have heart condition.   So is his medical situation related to heart issue?

I know we're still a while away from the 7th round, but I guess since my next pick isn't until then, figured I'd bring it up before I pick. The spreadsheet has me currently listed as having the 223rd pick, 236th pick, and 238th picks in the 7th round.

Someone mentioned earlier the Colts were incorrectly listed as having pick 223; this is true, they did have their own pick #221, (which I traded to the Bengals in the Nick Foles - Lael Collins trade and Cincy correctly has that pick at this time), but according to NFL.com draft order it looks like the Rams should have pick 223, their original pick? 

Colts do have pick 236 from Tampa Bay, which is correct, and they already had that pick before the mock draft. However, the pick I acquired from the Steelers in the Witherspoon trade should be 234 if I'm not mistaken? Pick 238 looks like it is the Dolphins original pick.

Long story short, sorry if it's splitting hairs at this juncture, but I think I should only have picks 234 and 236 after all the trades. Pick 221 goes to CIN, 223 to LAR, and 238 to MIA, if I am reading the NFL.com draft order correctly.

@MikeT14

Edited by eaglesfan0075

28 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

I know we're still a while away from the 7th round, but I guess since my next pick isn't until then, figured I'd bring it up before I pick. The spreadsheet has me currently listed as having the 223rd pick, 236th pick, and 238th picks in the 7th round.

Someone mentioned earlier the Colts were incorrectly listed as having pick 223; this is true, they did have their own pick #221, (which I traded to the Bengals in the Nick Foles - Lael Collins trade and Cincy correctly has that pick at this time), but according to NFL.com draft order it looks like the Rams should have pick 223, their original pick? 

Colts do have pick 236 from Tampa Bay, which is correct, and they already had that pick before the mock draft. However, the pick I acquired from the Steelers in the Witherspoon trade should be 234 if I'm not mistaken? Pick 238 looks like it is the Dolphins original pick.

Long story short, sorry if it's splitting hairs at this juncture, but I think I should only have picks 234 and 236 after all the trades. Pick 221 goes to CIN, 223 to LAR, and 238 to MIA, if I am reading the NFL.com draft order correctly.

@MikeT14

I've been trying to get this fixed for a while as well.  I've even offered to fix the workbook myself and have gotten no response lol.

9 hours ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

@MikeT14

This is all from the original order, not from trades that have happened?