WEEK 13 GDT: WE'RE ON TO DETROIT

paraven

2 minutes ago, paraven said:

his biggest issue has been health... I'm glad we have marlon

And Carr and Canady and Hill.

We should be better off than when this usually happens. Hopefully the timeline works out so he can get it right for the end of next season.

I'm not shocked. Felt like a matter of time with how he was nursing it all year. Of course I question why he was playing through it, but I don't know enough to say it's something that rest would have helped. 

3 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

And Carr and Canady and Hill.

We should be better off than when this usually happens. Hopefully the timeline works out so he can get it right for the end of next season.

I'm not shocked. Felt like a matter of time with how he was nursing it all year. Of course I question why he was playing through it, but I don't know enough to say it's something that rest would have helped. 

Sherman said when he tore his achilles, that he/they thought it was only a matter of time but he would rather take the chance.

This year, we are lucky that both Canady and Hill can actually play outside.

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

Yep, I remember SHerman saying that and knew this was 80% going to happen to Jimmy too.

Yeah that's exactly what I thought, too. It was only a matter of time, and even Jimmy looked like he expected it when it happened. Still sucks, though. Glad we have Humphrey ready to go and Carr and still have lots of depth. Jimmy has looked real bad the past 2 weeks, though.

Also, Collins going down and West being inactive is not good, however we still have tons of depth at RB now too. I hope Collins is okay though.

2 minutes ago, RavensDefense3 said:

also not sure why willie henry has gotten so little play time until the injuries to the DL, i hate dean pees

That also puzzles me. Once he took the field, he has had more impact than almost anyone else on the dline.

Archived