Around the NFL: 2023

GW21

38 minutes ago, Forge said:

On the other hand, I stand even more resolute in my opinion that Detroit needs home field

Lions are def a good team but they've benefited by playing the NFCS (3-0 already against them) & Packers. 

2 legit teams they faced, lost to the Seahawks, beat the Chiefs (missing Kelce & Jones)

I'd still have Lions as a top 3 NFC team with 49ers & Eagles as top 2. Cowboys & Seahawks round out the top 5 

• Like 3

Ravens are very very very good and should be undefeated. They are going to be hard to beat in the playoffs. Quite possibly the best opponent left on our schedule. 

Lions are good but just got shellacked. It happens. Not a dominant, elite team but still playoff worthy and will host a playoff game. 

Let's hope the Dolphins beat the Eagles tonight. We will become the #1 seed again. 

5 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The Colts have 38 points and 449 total yards offense against the vaunted Browns defense that we couldn't do a damn thing against lol. 

Home game for the Colts which is a dome, and Browns only had a week to prepare for the Colts. 

Funny-138.gif