Around the NFL: 2023

GW21

43 minutes ago, Forge said:

When the eagles click, I think they are the best team in the NFC. But it's still a work in progress. Definitely need to clean up the turnovers

Meh, I haven't seen a team better than ours when healthy. Eagles are always going to be a problem with their OL and DL but they have a terrible TO margin and that matters. 

The Dolphins missed some opportunities in the RZ but their OL was getting worked with the injuries they had up front. So far against two legit defenses, they have been held in check. With Ramsey and Howard, that defense has a chance to be good though and that will make them hard to beat in the playoffs. 

9 hours ago, adamq said:

It hurts to see these Colts uniforms. The black helmets are terrible 

There are some ugly ones this year.  The colts might be the ugliest.  How they could take black, white and blue and make it look that bad is crazy.  

The all black Washington ones looked like the madden team you create from scratch.

Edited by Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Meh, I haven't seen a team better than ours when healthy. Eagles are always going to be a problem with their OL and DL but they have a terrible TO margin and that matters. 

The Dolphins missed some opportunities in the RZ but their OL was getting worked with the injuries they had up front. So far against two legit defenses, they have been held in check. With Ramsey and Howard, that defense has a chance to be good though and that will make them hard to beat in the playoffs. 

Their defense is just as good as ours and their O-Line is MUCH better. 

Swift is underrated... he's a very nice compliment to their weapons on the outside.

If they're healthy, they are a harder team to beat than the Chiefs imo.

I just don't believe Hurts has been consistent enough from the pocket against better defenses.

There's a little Dak in his game that if he's a little off or late, he'll give you some opportunities to capitalize.

1 hour ago, 757-NINER said:

Their defense is just as good as ours and their O-Line is MUCH better. 

Swift is underrated... he's a very nice compliment to their weapons on the outside.

If they're healthy, they are a harder team to beat than the Chiefs imo.

I just don't believe Hurts has been consistent enough from the pocket against better defenses.

There's a little Dak in his game that if he's a little off or late, he'll give you some opportunities to capitalize.

I mean the Eagles are very good, no one is disputing that. They have a great pass rush but the secondary hasn't been great this season and can be had. 

Offensively, if you can't stop their run, you have no shot. Hurts has 8 INTs in 7 games and while some have not been his fault, they are something he needs to clean up. 

Ravens, Chiefs, Eagles and Dolphins will all be hard to beat in the playoffs if they are healthy. Not going to debate which team will be harder to beat. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean the Eagles are very good, no one is disputing that. They have a great pass rush but the secondary hasn't been great this season and can be had. 

Offensively, if you can't stop their run, you have no shot. Hurts has 8 INTs in 7 games and while some have not been his fault, they are something he needs to clean up. 

Ravens, Chiefs, Eagles and Dolphins will all be hard to beat in the playoffs if they are healthy. Not going to debate which team will be harder to beat. 

I'm speaking strictly from a match-up perspective.

We match-up better against the Chiefs than the Eagles imo, if I'm gauging their offense versus our defense and vice versa.

I'd even add the Bills to that list, though they've got their own issues at the moment.

54 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

I'm speaking strictly from a match-up perspective.

We match-up better against the Chiefs than the Eagles imo, if I'm gauging their offense versus our defense and vice versa.

I'd even add the Bills to that list, though they've got their own issues at the moment.

I mean I just wouldn't be too sure about that. Chiefs defense is very good this season and we have been owned by Mahomes too much for me to say the Eagles are a tougher match up.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

Eagles get byard from Titans. 

Your move Lynch 

Okay, now I am more afraid of them and their secondary lol....Definitely your move, Lynch!

This reminds me of the arms race between the Niners and Seahawks in 2013 lol.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Forge said:

Eagles get byard from Titans. 

Your move Lynch 

The coverage unit is by far their weakest unit. Ours is our pass protection. A right guard that might be able to play tackle in a pinch so that we could get upgrades over both Burford and Banks in one slot would be a huge boon.

32 minutes ago, JIllg said:

The coverage unit is by far their weakest unit. Ours is our pass protection. A right guard that might be able to play tackle in a pinch so that we could get upgrades over both Burford and Banks in one slot would be a huge boon.

Banks is not getting replaced. He's here to stay for a decent while.

Burford is the one that could potentially be replaced....Maybe bring back Brunskill? Lol. 

24 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Banks is not getting replaced. He's here to stay for a decent while.

Burford is the one that could potentially be replaced....Maybe bring back Brunskill? Lol. 

Sorry, I meant Burford and Moore lol. Banks is a mainstay.