Around the NFL: 2023

GW21

The bye's worth it, but this team has, by a pretty considerable margin, been one of the best on the road in the NFL this year, and better than they have been at home, they're 7-2 on the road, with a point differential of +128. No other team has less than 3 losses except the Ravens(7-1), Chiefs(5-2), and Jaguars(5-2), and none will hit 7 wins aside from the Ravens. The next best road PDs are the Ravens at +76 and Packers at +38. We also have the best road PPG at 30.3(second is the Dolphins at 26.1, a full four points behind), and the best road PAPG at 15.0(second is the Ravens at 16.1).

At home, we're 5-2, with a point differential of only +66, 6th behind the Cowboys(+172), Dolphins(+138), Ravens(+134), Bills(+113), and Browns(+76). 7 other teams have less than 3 home losses this season, the Cowboys(8-0), Browns(8-1), Dolphins(7-1), Bills(7-2), Ravens(6-2), Eagles(6-2), and Lions(5-2). Our home PPG is 7th at 28.3 and our home PAPG is 10th at 18.9

Edited by jonnguy2015
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Herodreamer79 said:

Sidenote:

Pat McAfee is literally every terrible Hollywood teenage jock stereotype rolled up into one grown man. 

Pathetic. 

I've been 100% against him ever since that Dan Campbell debacle a while back. Mcafee is an entitled little baby

17 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Jags went from 8-3, being in contention for #1 seed, to 9-8 and missing the playoffs.

Unreal...

I know Nick Wright isn't popular around here, Trevor "the Prince" Lawrence is one of his faves and I imagine will face some trash talk over this fact.

My likely totally wrong predictions

Browns beat the Texans, Chiefs beat the Dolphins, Bills beat the Steelers, Cowboys beat the Packers, Lions beat the Rams, Bucs beat the Eagles

49ers beat the Bucs, Lions beat the Cowboys, Ravens beat the Browns, Bills beat the Chiefs

49ers beat the Lions, Ravens beat the Bills

49ers beat the Ravens & win the SB 

Edited by 49ersfan
  • Like 1