2023 WC Play-IN: Lakers advance, (8) Wolves v (10) Thunder for the final playoff spot

11sanchez11

5 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

What a sad way to lose 

I would be upset if I still had any care left for this season but that went away the second "Zion re-aggravated his injury" happened. It's such a sad tease because we got a taste of how good this team is and could be, with Zion they were top 3 in the West and even held #1 for a bit, even with BI injured. Without him they're just a playin squad. He makes that much of a difference, his gravity on the court is 2nd to no one outside of maybe Giannis and Steph. He makes the game so much easier for everyone but he's just too injury prone. It's sad. I don't have it in me to get worked up about this team anymore until Zion proves he can stay healthy, which sadly I don't think is going to ever happen. 

I hate to complain about refs, but it’s pathetic the amount of contact that is consistently allowed on Brandon Ingram because he doesn’t throw his head back and yell. Dort held him coming off screens literally all night and then called every touch foul on the other end.