2023 NBA Playoffs: (3) Sacramento Kings vs (6) Golden State Warriors

11sanchez11

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

I have Bucks beating the Celtics 4-1 in the Eastern Conference Finals. If that series goes 7 games, quote me then. No point in doing it now. It's all opinions. 

There's no world where we beat Boston in 5. Boston is the 2nd best team in the NBA this season. 

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Boston is more talented than both teams in the West.

The East is overrated. Warriors breezed through the Cs last year. The Heat took them to 7 lol.

The Suns were like 3 plays from beating the Bucks in the Finals, without KD. That same year KD took them to 7 in a series where Blake Griffin was the 2nd leading scorer on his team. Not all-star Blake Griffin, dude who was out an NBA rotation Blake Griffin.

• Like 1

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

The East is overrated. Warriors breezed through the Cs last year. The Heat took them to 7 lol.

The Suns were like 3 plays from beating the Bucks in the Finals, without KD. That same year KD took them to 7 in a series where Blake Griffin was the 2nd leading scorer on his team. Not all-star Blake Griffin, dude who was out an NBA rotation Blake Griffin.

Y'all can't keep living in the past if you want. I'm here in the future and we'll see when y'all catch up. 

We'll beat you again if you get there. That I'm sure of. You can live in what if land. The fact is, my team has a title while CP3's ***** *** is still ringless.