2023 NBA Playoffs: (3) Sacramento Kings vs (6) Golden State Warriors

11sanchez11

Warriors in 5. I could see 4. I could see 6. Sucks for the Kings, if they faced any other team except the Warriors, their Home Court Advantage would have been insane (this type of advantage usually happens when teams haven’t made the playoffs in 10+ years). Now their stadium will probably be 15% Warrior fans. 

I like the Kings too though. If Warriors lose, I’ll be rooting on the Kings the rest of the way. 

• Like 1

This is going to be a super entertaining series for as long as it lasts. The Kings are legit and really the only Western conference team that was able to win consistently on the road. It's probably going to take Wiggins most of the series to get his legs back and get back in somewhat of a rhythm but he should still be solid defensively. 

I'm curious to see how much the Kings play Mitchell this series to chase around and hound Curry. It's going to be harder than most think.

Warriors in 6 or 7. 

2 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Kings in 7. Can’t wait to see the Kings homecourt atmosphere bc it’s going to be the difference in the series. The Warriors inability to win on the road will hurt them in Game 7. Should be a fun series.

Their homecourt will be strong, but Warrior fans are a 90 minute drive away and most of them have deeper pockets than people living in Sacramento. I would expect the stadium to be 15% Warrior fans. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Their homecourt will be strong, but Warrior fans are a 90 minute drive away and most of them have deeper pockets than people living in Sacramento. I would expect the stadium to be 15% Warrior fans. 

Also, a lot of Bay Area natives got priced out and moved to Sac lol 

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Kings fans been talking CRAZY! They deserve the humble pie coming their way. You would think after 17 years of miserable play they would be a little more humble 

Yeah dude holy ****…. Every Kings fan I talked to thinks they are winning the NBA Title and Warriors have no chance lol. After 17 years of no playoffs, I understand the excitement, but they need a year of humble pie before they are real contenders. Warriors smash in 5. 

45 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Yeah dude holy ****…. Every Kings fan I talked to thinks they are winning the NBA Title and Warriors have no chance lol. After 17 years of no playoffs, I understand the excitement, but they need a year of humble pie before they are real contenders. Warriors smash in 5. 

if the warriors win in 5, i'll delete my account