2023 NBA Playoffs: (3) Sacramento Kings vs (6) Golden State Warriors

11sanchez11

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Does the NBA just say **** calling obvious travels?

They have established that's not a travel for the past 7-8 years, have you been watching basketball?

If the Finals is Warriors/Bucks (which I think it will be), I feel you are gonna complain a lot 🤔

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Wiggins time! 

Such an underrated piece to the puzzle. With him everything changes. I don't think he's fully healthy, but even a 90% Wiggins helps us so much. Hopefully he's 100% by the time they head back to the bay. 

Warriors won't be there so you won't have to worry about it.

The Top 3 most talented rosters in this series is easilyyyy Suns, Warriors, Bucks in no order... so we'll see buddy. Don't let seeding fool you. It means nothing in the west this year. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

The Top 3 most talented rosters in this series is easilyyyy Suns, Warriors, Bucks in no order... so we'll see buddy. Don't let seeding fool you. It means nothing in the west this year. 

Boston is more talented than both teams in the West.

• Like 1

I'm not even one to doubt the Warriors at this point, they've more than proven themselves, but I will be surprised if they make the Finals, let alone win them this year. Only twice historically has a team that wasn't a top 3 seed won the Finals and one of those was a 4th seed. Only a few more have even made Finals. And I think this year the West is super open but it shows they're already fighting uphill. Their path to the Finals would have to be Kings, Grizzlies/Lakers, Suns/Nuggets, Bucks/Celtics/even Sixers. While being the road team in every single one of those potential series except if they get the Lakers. That's way tougher than any path the Warriors have ever had to any of their championships.

Edited by Spartica4Real

Boston is more talented than both teams in the West.

No they aren't, lol. Warriors would walk Boston just like last year (which I called last year). And Suns would completely walk them in 5 or 6 as well. 

The Bucks have one of the easiest roads to the NBA Finals I have seen in quite some time TBH. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

@beekay414 Just checked your bracket.. Kings in the WCF? Really? I mean... if they get past the Warriors, I'll be rooting for them all the way. But they not exactly a roster loaded with talent. And out of 16 teams, are like the 12th favorite to win the NBA Championship according to Vegas. 

It's what I want to happen, not what I think happens lol

Just now, Spartica4Real said:

I'm not even one to doubt the Warriors at this point, they've more than proven themselves, but I will be surprised if they make the Finals, let alone win them this year. Only twice historically has a team that wasn't a top 3 seed won the Finals and one of those was a 4th seed. Only a few more have even made Finals. And I think this year the West is super open but it shows they're already fighting uphill. Their path to the Finals would have to be Kings, Grizzlies/Lakers, Suns/Nuggets, Bucks/Celtics/even Sixers. That's way tougher than any path the Warriors have ever had to any of their championships.

You said the same in previous years about the Warriors as well. 

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

You said the same in previous years about the Warriors as well. 

I can guarantee you I never once said the Warriors are fighting uphill from a bad seeding against a terribly tough path lol seeing as how their championships came as 1 seeds twice, a 2 seed, and a 3 seed. While having home court advantage in every single series except for the 2018 WCF (which they only won because CP3 got injured) and 2022 second round. I can also guarantee you I never picked against them while they had KD either chief. They should've won every single championship.

Edited by Spartica4Real