TABT - HuskieBear Edition

Ty21

• 2 weeks later...

Got back from winter retreat for our youth ministry last night.

No cell phones use was allowed - why you didn't see me posting until Sun night.

It was awesome.  I don't talk a ton about my faith here in detail, because this is a football forum.  Though I have had some DMs with people who reached out to me.  

But I have to say while watching and debating NFL football is my favorite hobby, if I had to give it up tomorrow I wouldn't really be missing anything that was super important to me. 

Don't get me wrong, I love you guys and enjoy our convos.  Why I am here almost daily.   I am talking about the Bears as a company and the NFL as a company. 

1 minute ago, dll2000 said:

Got back from winter retreat for our youth ministry last night.

No cell phones use was allowed - why you didn't see me posting until Sun night.

It was awesome.  I don't talk a ton about my faith here in detail, because this is a football forum.  Though I have had some DMs with people who reached out to me.  

But I have to say while watching and debating NFL football is my favorite hobby, if I had to give it up tomorrow I wouldn't really be missing anything that was super important to me. 

Don't get me wrong, I love you guys and enjoy our convos.  Why I am here almost daily.   I am talking about the Bears as a company and the NFL as a company. 

I often lament that my son doesn't like football and I don't get to share my hobby with him.

But after watching SB commercials late last night on replay of game I am kind of glad he doesn't.

Our world is a messed up place.  

14 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

I often lament that my son doesn't like football and I don't get to share my hobby with him.

But after watching SB commercials late last night on replay of game I am kind of glad he doesn't.

Plus my son is awesome.  I wouldn't change anything.  

• Like 1

On 2/12/2024 at 11:35 AM, dll2000 said:

There were some pretty good ads. I was quite fond of the Michael Cera CeraVe ad.

My name is Michael Cera... and I am passionate about human skin... LET MY CREAM HYDRATE YOU!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Man about to finish a deal that has been soooo much work.  

Been fighting and arguing from December until today on every single little thing.

Had to stop client from walking so many times.   A lot of emotion on this one.  Almost to finish line ... 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Man about to finish a deal that has been soooo much work.  

Been fighting and arguing from December until today on every single little thing.

Had to stop client from walking so many times.   A lot of emotion on this one.  Almost to finish line ... 

Good luck, drag them by their hair if you have to!

Just now, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

Good luck, drag them by their hair if you have to!

It closed.  Thanks man.

Everything was a problem every step of way including today.  Including so many cell towers being down.  

But it's done.  Thank the Lord.  

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

Ooh, I love off topic stuff!

Not a mechanic but I've done that job before, what kind of vehicle?

Chevy equinox (v6).  Three of them look real easy to replace, but the other three look very hard to access.  One place quoted me at nearly $700 to replace them which seems outrageous.  I can get the replacement parts for like $75.

40 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Chevy equinox (v6).  Three of them look real easy to replace, but the other three look very hard to access.  One place quoted me at nearly $700 to replace them which seems outrageous.  I can get the replacement parts for like $75.

I think the 4 cylinder is quick for the V6 you have to remove the intake manifold and power steering bracket needs be "nudged" a bit to access one side.  Does this sound right?  I think it's just a whole lot of removing parts to get a socket in there.