TABT - HuskieBear Edition

Ty21

36 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Thought I would share this here, found a game on Steam with overwhelmingly good reviews called Football Coach: College Dynasty. $15 game, think I'm probably gonna give it a try. It's a single player game but some of you would probably be very into it.

I'm already playing the sequel, Football Coach 2.  So far I've opened a steak house in Oak Brook Mall, and licensed my trademark face tattoo for merchandising. Going to wander around the radio talk circuit and see some inflammatory stuff until I'm trending on twitter for the bonus points. 

2 hours ago, CBears019 said:

What’s the premise?

You either take control of a Coach and play in Career Mode, or take control of a school and play in School Mode. Choose a scheme, pick your staff, there's recruiting and player development plus game sims where you call the plays. It's highly customizable and you can add custom "universes" (users create all the schools and give the schools their stats for things like recruiting and such) as well as recruiting classes (lots of people are creating realism classes for players in college now, for example there's a recruiting class with Brock Bowers in it right now, among others). These are available to download from the Discord for the game or on the subreddit for the game, and easy to upload to the game.

It's like a more in-depth version of the NCAA College Football games they used to make, just without the Madden playing the football element. They've even got NIL in the game and various settings for it. It's in early access right now and continuing to be developed. From what I've played so far (a few hours) it's very good and engaging.

Edited by chisoxguy7
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

I'm already playing the sequel, Football Coach 2.  So far I've opened a steak house in Oak Brook Mall, and licensed my trademark face tattoo for merchandising. Going to wander around the radio talk circuit and see some inflammatory stuff until I'm trending on twitter for the bonus points. 

Just don't start trending for getting personal reasoned for events in Cabo

• Like 1

Never heard of this guy or The Messenger.  But I don’t get how industry is supporting 1000s of sports writers since demise of newspapers and magazines more than a few decades ago.   

I guess it isn’t.  

4 minutes ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

Not me, I'm already in physical shape to hit the sand face first with this first punch or Roschon Johnson QB take

World class deep sea fishing, tacos, and RJ at QB? Count me in. I have rumbled for less.

2 hours ago, Bigbear72 said:

World class deep sea fishing, tacos, and RJ at QB? Count me in. I have rumbled for less.

Wonder what it would take to get a very confused Roschon down there to toss the ball around. We could coach him to keep his eyes down the field before taking off, go through his progressions without scrambling. Really screw up the guys career but yeah tacos and warm water sounds good. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

If we ever do a group meetup it should be in Cabo and also a melee. 

We all go to Cabo, and we just do the Oklahoma drill over and over until only one man is left standing. That man? Jibby, who then prances around all of our bodies cackling and going lollllzzzzzzzzzzzzz ahahahahahaha

7 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

We all go to Cabo, and we just do the Oklahoma drill over and over until only one man is left standing. That man? Jibby, who then prances around all of our bodies cackling and going lollllzzzzzzzzzzzzz ahahahahahaha

Jason Sudeikis Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

If he's surfing every day he's probably a lot fitter than those of us on the Chicago diet of smoked meat and alcohol and runts from the candy machine at the beef place. It's going to look like the fight scene in point break but with more gasping.