TABT - HuskieBear Edition

Ty21

9 hours ago, CBears019 said:

I am terrified of the days where my kids get cell phones.  Seeing the things kids/teens get into and get exposed to from just their phones is jaw-dropping.  If you have kids with cell phones monitor the living hell out of them.  Be the authoritarian, "big brother," police surveillance state type parents, you'll thank yourself later.

Currently working a case where a 14 year-old met a 20-something-year-old over Snapchat.  Started out pretty innocent - he was just her dealer of weed, shrooms, and Molly.  Then she agrees to meet up with him and sex with him in his car.  Her parents are absolutely clueless.

The kid cell phone thing is a pain.

Also, your referring to her having a “dealer of weed, shrooms and Molly” as “pretty innocent” is pretty indicative that what you do is different from what most of us do lol. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

The kid cell phone thing is a pain.

Also, your referring to her having a “dealer of weed, shrooms and Molly” as “pretty innocent” is pretty indicative that what you do is different from what most of us do lol. 

lol it was tongue in cheek considering what it turned into.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sugashane said:

I hate track so much. 😫

Me too. I ended up the second best thrower in my high school’s history but I to this day regret not playing baseball instead even though I was pretty mid at it 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Both my older two qualified for state in 4 events each.

I hate track so much. 😫

My freshman is super fast and has run a few relays with the varsity team. He also spiked himself a few weeks ago when the 2nd runner in the 4x200 left too early and he had to try to lunge to make the handoff before the end of the transition zone and he stumbled afterward. Looks like he got attacked by a wolverine but at least it made for a few good pictures. 

Edited by AZBearsFan
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

My freshman is super fast and has run a few relays with the varsity team. He also spiked himself a few weeks ago when the 2nd runner in the 4x200 left too early and he had to try to lunge to make the handoff before the end of the transition zone and he stumbled afterward. Looks like he got attacked by a wolverine but at least it made for a few good pictures. 

If he picks at it for a while, he can be a shark attack survivor when he goes to college. He was so quick the shark just barely got him.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sugashane said:

If he picks at it for a while, he can be a shark attack survivor when he goes to college. He was so quick the shark just barely got him.

He’s been saying for a week he hopes he gets a scar lol. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, dll2000 said:

That pitch was evil. Nobody could hit that.  

*I swing and miss badly on the first pitch, then start to walk to the dugout*

Ump - "Hey, its only strike one! Get back here."
Me - "No, I know how this is going to end and I'm not wasting everyone's time."

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...