Leshaun verses Rodgers,Mahomes,Burrows,and Hurst

mtmmike

4 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Question what was John elways stats before the drive.

What was Joe Montana stats  before the catch

What was Dennis Smith/Steve Atwater’s stats before the drive?

What was Ronnie Lott’s stats before the catch?

7 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

That is because the Texans defense was 25th in PTS allowed and 28th in Yards allowed per game that season. Also, the leading rusher on their team totaled 691 yards.

Wins/Losses arnt a QB stat brotha. That Texans team was the worst team in the NFL with Watson/Hopkins trying to do 99% of the work.

Not because he put up numbers when they were down.

Question what is Deshaun record against hof qb?

7 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

That is because the Texans defense was 25th in PTS allowed and 28th in Yards allowed per game that season. Also, the leading rusher on their team totaled 691 yards.

Wins/Losses arnt a QB stat brotha. That Texans team was the worst team in the NFL with Watson/Hopkins trying to do 99% of the work.

Question how many points does the Browns defense surrender this year

Per game

Just remember last year was no excuses this team was built to win now?

Right win 7 games 

Question 2 was it all Joe woods fault

Sounds like excuses to me

11 hours ago, JohnChimpo said:

I don’t follow the Browns, but at first glance, Brissett had better stats than LeShaun last year. What’s up with that?

Brissett had the best season of his career and Leshaun was being inserted mid season after not playing football for 2 years. The amount of Browns fans and local media that were up in arms that he didnt come back and immediately start throwing for 350 yards and 4 TDs in his first game is truly staggering. 

12 hours ago, JohnChimpo said:

I don’t follow the Browns, but at first glance, Brissett had better stats than LeShaun last year. What’s up with that?

Like @AkronsWitness said, part of it was just rust on Watson's part. Another part was that it seemed like our offensive strategy and scheme just kind of changed once Watson took over. I think Stefanski and company were having trouble trying to find the right balance in what Watson was comfortable with and what our offense has had success it. We ran a lot of shotgun once Watson took over, which kind of neutered our running game a bit. Hopefully now that he'll have a regular offseason to work with the team, we'll successfully run an offense that best utilizes Watson's skill set, along with guys like Chubb.

24 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Like @AkronsWitness said, part of it was just rust on Watson's part. Another part was that it seemed like our offensive strategy and scheme just kind of changed once Watson took over. I think Stefanski and company were having trouble trying to find the right balance in what Watson was comfortable with and what our offense has had success it. We ran a lot of shotgun once Watson took over, which kind of neutered our running game a bit. Hopefully now that he'll have a regular offseason to work with the team, we'll successfully run an offense that best utilizes Watson's skill set, along with guys like Chubb.

Watson should be awesome in PA with his speed. If Baker can do it, Watson better be able too. 

The single back formation is chubb best, I hope Wtason doesn't ruin Chubb.