2023 ÑFL DRÃFT Dß ONE THREAD (**N0 SP0ILERS?!**)

Ty21

3 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:
  • Mayer
  • Porter
  • Branch
  • Musgrave
  • Washington
  • Benton
  • Tippmann
  • JMS
  • Keion
  • Tyrique
  • Adebawore
  • Ringo
  • Hyatt
  • Turner
  • Downs
  • Hall
  • Foskey
  • Cam Smith
  • Tuipulotu

All that still available, amongst the QBs and other IOL still out there. Would be nice if we could end up with multiple of these guys

Still plenty of talent out there...I am hoping the next three picks are all defence then we can start to balance out for BPA & depth as we go on.

My favorites still on the board:

Washington-TE

JMS-OC

Tippman-OC

Benton-3T

Hyatt-WR

I haven't done a ton of work on most of the corners, but Julius Brents intrigues me as well...

That said, if I where to place a bet, I think we end up trading up and taking "AA" (the northwestern kid) at 3T

EDIT: I know we had Charbonnet-RB in for a 30 visit, but I don't think he's quick enough. Archane-RB would greatly interest me if I had any faith he could catch. As it stands I think he's ranked way too high for a smaller back that can't catch.

Edited by Epyon

1 minute ago, Epyon said:

My favorites still on the board:

Washington-TE

JMS-OC

Tippman-OC

Benton-3T

Hyatt-WR

I haven't done a ton of work on most of the corners, but Julius Brents intrigues me as well...

That said, if I where to place a bet, I think we end up trading up and taking "AA" (the northwestern kid) at 3T

I don't want to trade up for Ade, he's got a lot of physical traits but what I saw of his tape was pretty average. Wouldn't hate it at the end of the second with the way the draft is going but still wouldn't trade up for him

3 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

I don't want to trade up for Ade, he's got a lot of physical traits but what I saw of his tape was pretty average. Wouldn't hate it at the end of the second with the way the draft is going but still wouldn't trade up for him

I mean I don't really want him at all, personally....but it is what I think the team does. Benton is my guy for 3t of the remaining, with Karl Brooks as the longshot upside guy later if we miss on Benton.