2023 ÑFL DRÃFT Dß ONE THREAD (**N0 SP0ILERS?!**)

Ty21

3 minutes ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

I think you should go, and hopefully the Bears pick lines up the with the finale, so you can spend years explaining to other parents why you were the guy who stood up and yelled "ah ******* ****!" during the coda. 

It ended an hour ago. I have always been up front about my affection for draft day so when my daughters teacher messaged me about her concert being on draft day I started sweating from my temples. Decisions, decisions. 

1 minute ago, TankWilliams said:

I love the stuff.  I'm a Whiskey guy, but love absinthe, but maybe the stuff you can get here is toned down compared to European stuff.

I bartended at a whiskey distillery for 5 years before my current health stuff and they started making their own Absinthe years ago. Most fun thing to sell when you were socializing with the customer because unfamiliar people don’t know what they’re getting into. I personally like the anise flavor and overall complexity. Did get asked several times if they’d see a green fairy, meaning their psyche had been sent through time somehow from the 1800’s because that take is so outdated 

4 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I bartended at a whiskey distillery for 5 years before my current health stuff and they started making their own Absinthe years ago. Most fun thing to sell when you were socializing with the customer because unfamiliar people don’t know what they’re getting into. I personally like the anise flavor and overall complexity. Did get asked several times if they’d see a green fairy, meaning their psyche had been sent through time somehow from the 1800’s because that take is so outdated 

Might need you to DM me the name of the distillery lol. I think it's a place I may be able to visit this summer, we visit northern Indiana fairly regularly so might be able to make the trip if it's not too far north.

26 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

Wouldn't be mad at either one though would prefer not at 9

I think Van Ness would be a bit of a reach at #9...not so sure Wright would be...as one of the guys on the Athletic said...he could be "90% Tristan Wirfs" if that is the case he is a top 5 RT in this league.

32 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

I love the stuff.  I'm a Whiskey guy, but love absinthe, but maybe the stuff you can get here is toned down compared to European stuff.

If I recall correctly it didn't containt thujone which is the part of the absinthe that makes you fighty and weird. We kept trying but never could recreate the video from NIN's 
"the Perfect Drug"

If you really want to try the Euro stuff, these guys used to bring it.  One of the guys from our project got really, really into the Staroplznecky Absinthe nad kept importing it somehow.  It's like the Jack Daniels of absinthe over there but he really liked it and sent us all some every Christmas for a while

http://www.absinthe-dealer.com/mini-bottles/staroplzenecky-absinthe-giftbottle.html