Trade-Up Candidates

BetterCallSaul

I've got three trade up candidates

Jalin Hyatt - Solve our deep threat problem for good. He can straight up fly with solid size. 

Isaiah Foskey - Great size and athletic profile at defensive end. He has the profile to actually be a starting level end. He's young and has had production. 

Keeanu Benton - Could be a fit at NT or 3 Tech. Great size and would be a solid addition 

These would be the 3 guys I could see us moving up for. 

17 hours ago, brownie man said:

Jalin Hyatt - Solve our deep threat problem for good. He can straight up fly with solid size. 

I think he goes in the 30's. If we want to go get him, it's gonna cost quite a pretty penny. I'm not super opposed to it, as he's the only WR left that I feel would give a major boost to that room. He's still boom-or-bust though.

Isaiah Foskey - Great size and athletic profile at defensive end. He has the profile to actually be a starting level end. He's young and has had production. 

Foskey is good. I do think he's going to be there in the 3rd though. BJ Ojulari is much better, especially given what we currently have.

Keeanu Benton - Could be a fit at NT or 3 Tech. Great size and would be a solid addition 

Benton would be a great complement to our DT room. He is a do-it-all guy, which is something we don't really have right now. I'd be for it, although I have a feeling he's going to be around in the 70's too. I have him ranked in the 30's, but everything I see has him later.

• Like 1

Yeah, the value from where our picks are currently to the beginning of the second round is just not realistic. You are still dealing with some fringe first round caliber players. We decided to prioritize other things with our assets leading up to the draft. Maybe start paying attention to trade up candidates as we get into the beginning of the third round, but I don’t think we will see anything before that at the earliest. We need to hang onto our future picks also, seeing as how we have already given up some high capital for next year.

On 4/26/2023 at 5:08 PM, BetterCallSaul said:

Anyone you think we would consider trading up for?

I would trade up for BJ Ojulari if he starts to slide. Same for Brian Branch, if he falls outta R1. I would definitely trade up for Bijan if he slid, but that’s extremely doubtful. 

Ok Saul you can trade for any player whar won has us drafting middle 20s on up.

1 player name him show Mr your football knowledge any player on the

Board you choice but only 1Climate Change Earth GIF by INTO ACTION

52 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Yeah, the value from where our picks are currently to the beginning of the second round is just not realistic. You are still dealing with some fringe first round caliber players. We decided to prioritize other things with our assets leading up to the draft. Maybe start paying attention to trade up candidates as we get into the beginning of the third round, but I don’t think we will see anything before that at the earliest. We need to hang onto our future picks also, seeing as how we have already given up some high capital for next year.

Excellent but if 1 of my top 50 drops would not hesitate. 

I am really worried when we get a new gm are 3rd round picks will be cut immediately