2023 Titans Draft Talk Day One (No Pick Tipping AKA Spoilers)

KingTitan

My prediction:

We wait out the Cardinals.  Who really wants to trade up?  

Raiders really gonna trade up after signing Jimmy G?
Everyone else would really have to come up so far to get to #3.

I think we trade up to Cardinals at a  lowered than thought price and draft CJ Stroud.

More and more buzz about us trading up to get Stroud.

Got to be honest though, I saw someone compare him Sam Bradford and it had me likeThe Wire Reaction GIF

Then I watched what was said when Bradford was drafted and uhh…..

Specifically at about the 7:15-8:15 mark

Edited by TitanSlim

8 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

the trade-up/QB hype has gotten so intense that i now refuse to believe it will happen lol. skoronski at 11 lol

Lmao I’m trying to keep hope alive.. I want us to do something exciting for once. But as much as it’s talked about history tells us we staying at 11 lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

Lmao I’m trying to keep hope alive.. I want us to do something exciting for once. But as much as it’s talked about history tells us we staying at 11 lol

yea i think after this year especially everyone is super ready for a new era…myself included. but i wouldn’t be surprised if we have to wait one more year 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

yea i think after this year especially everyone is super ready for a new era…myself included. but i wouldn’t be surprised if we have to wait one more year 

I think the only way we pass on Stroud now, if its too expensive. 

10 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

Yea I’m just ready to move on from Tanny.. Get Stroud or Richardson. By next year they’ll have some experience and we’ll have the money to add even more weapons around them on top of Burks taking the next step in being wr1