2023 Titans Draft Talk Day One (No Pick Tipping AKA Spoilers)

KingTitan

13 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I think it would be an 1st, 3rd and 1st

or

1st, 3rd, and 2nd and 4th.

So Over The Cap has a trade calculator and based off that, us giving up #11, #72 and a 2024 2nd and the Cardinals giving up #3, #105 and a 2024 5th would be equal value.

I personally don’t think that’s enough for the Cardinals but interesting nonetheless the less. I do wonder what trade chart teams use for draft day trades.

• Like 3

I could see Stroud fitting into Kelly's offense similar to how Watson did. He might not have that fast, quick processing that is needed for a west coast offense but he can read defenses and hopefully speed that up some with an offense that has made QB's look pretty good in the past (Mills, Watson even Tyrod Taylor)

3 minutes ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

I'm gonna be heartbroken if we stay at 11 and the only QB left is Levis... Borderline depressed if we trade to #3 and take Levis. 

That said everything I've read on twitter and what The Guy said is we really like Stroud. So let's friggin go

I hope. 

But also ready for nothing to happen.

I think they are actively negotiating a trade with Cardinals. Likely don't want to trade up too early and have someone try to overpay for #2 to get Stroud. 

10 minutes ago, 615finest said:

What if KB ends up a part of the deal to move to 3 especially with the Budda situation or they throw in Dhop depending on what we offer

I think the wild card here is Tannehill. 
Move Tannehill to Arizona who doesn't have a real QB on the roster unless you Jeff Driskel and Colt McCoy.

Why not take a rental in Tannehill? 
Tanny gets to show off his skills as a starter. 
Murray comes back later.

If Tanny does well he earns a whole new deal in the off-season. Makes too much sense. 

7 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I think the wild card here is Tannehill. 
Move Tannehill to Arizona who doesn't have a real QB on the roster unless you Jeff Driskel and Colt McCoy.

Why not take a rental in Tannehill? 
Tanny gets to show off his skills as a starter. 
Murray comes back later.

If Tanny does well he earns a whole new deal in the off-season. Makes too much sense. 

A lotttt of $$ to wrap up in two QBs, no?

4 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

A lotttt of $$ to wrap up in two QBs, no?

Yeah you right. I don't see us eating any of the salary. 

They have $20 million in cap according to Over the Cap. 
Ah. well never mind. lol

Don't see many games won with Driskel or Colt as the QB.