NFL Draft GDT (NO SPOILERS!!))

Forge

Just now, Justone2 said:

Honestly don't mind the trade up and the player. Value is fine too here but just don't see the fit for us.

Really my biggest issue. Everything else is fine...I can't imagine either of them really containing things deep every down though. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

That's who I would have taken with the trade up, I think. 

I thought about it, then I realized I didn't really watch anything on him because I thought he'd be long gone. I kind of hate how Overshown went to Dallas. 

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

I thought about it, then I realized I didn't really watch anything on him because I thought he'd be long gone. I kind of hate how Overshown went to Dallas. 

the safety class is just so bad in this draft that I really wouldn't have pressed anything there. Especially given their values on the open market are kind of muted.

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

That's who I would have taken with the trade up, I think. 

I know there's some flaws with him but I'd take him and think he may have some positional versatility. More of a north/south type of an athlete but did well in press against good WRs. 

Mapu still available? 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Mapu still available? 

Drafted by NE earlier 

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

There goes Wanya. Hopefully Freeland is there at 99. 

I thought he was underrated in the predraft process by people, but the NFL was on it.