NFL Draft GDT (NO SPOILERS!!))

Forge

I feel pretty validated by Levis falling. I never understood all the talk about him being a top 5 pick and definitely NOT see how a person could value him over Stroud.

Edited by GW21
forming sentences is hard.
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I hate that pick. 

They went so low value is crazy between an off ball linebacker and running back

lol idk who is supposed to go where. I think Jack Campbell is a good player though and LB definitely seemed to be a position of need. 

When the off-season started I saw him getting mocked where we were picking, but he has definitely “climbed” throughout the process. Maybe a bit of a reach, but I think he’s going to pan out and at the very least be a very solid player for them.

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

lol idk who is supposed to go where. I think Jack Campbell is a good player though and LB definitely seemed to be a position of need. 

When the off-season started I saw him getting mocked where we were picking, but he has definitely “climbed” throughout the process. Maybe a bit of a reach, but I think he’s going to pan out and at the very least be a very solid player for them.

Off ball is basically the defense version of running back for me, so I just hate it. Go edge, dt, corner, etc. I feel much more comfortable going off ball in the second or third