Kiltman

How happy with it are you?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How happy with it are you?

• I’m naming my child after Howie
    • I’m naming a dog/cat after Howie
    • I’m naming a goldfish after Howie
    • I’m naming a rock after Howie
    • I’m going to put a Howie name tag on every nursing home bedpan in a 52 mile radius

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Wonder why he didn't run the 40, but those are better athletic testing than what I would've thought.

Fun Fact: Brandon Brooks has the highest RAS of all time for a guard.

If you saw the pictures of Brandon Brooks in the offseason... looked like Aaron Donald since he didn't need to have all the excess playing weight.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

+ Athlete with short arms. Can pull in space, has trouble with speed around the edge. Textbook guard for us.

h3NdcFO.png

Mailata - Dickerson - Jurgens - Steen - Lane*

It feels like this team is never behind the ball and always has their next guy ready to go in some way or another. I think next year we'll see us look to get Lane's successor.

It’s awesome to have this be what your team overproduces

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

If you saw the pictures of Brandon Brooks in the offseason... looked like Aaron Donald since he didn't need to have all the excess playing weight.

Brandon Brooks body was different coming into the league. He was 346 and not the leaner and a lot more muscular guy we had which makes his athletic testing at that weight so impressive.

21 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I tend to think this kid won’t be very good but you never know with Stout coaching him. 

I stopped questioning any OL pick post Mailata when Stout is involved in the decision making.

Guess we'll see. 

6 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Shoutout Andre Dillard. 

Feel like that 2019 draft reset how much they incorporate Stout into finding/picking guys. He pounded the table for Mailata that draft, got him and he was super right on him. If I remember right they like barely did much with Dillard predraft and Stout had to cram last minute to form an opinion for them.

I think that’s why you see him leading rookie stuff so much these last few years and gotten way more sway on the guys. Even have some of his guys that he’s been with for years pitching in on their thoughts, like Kelce.

I don’t think they want to ever be blindsided like that again at a critical spot. Like had Stout done what he’s done since, Dillard probably is t a day one guy because of the mental.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Feel like that 2019 draft reset how much they incorporate Stout into finding/picking guys. He pounded the table for Mailata that draft, got him and he was super right on him. If I remember right they like barely did much with Dillard predraft and Stout had to cram last minute to form an opinion for them.

I think that’s why you see him leading rookie stuff so much these last few years and gotten way more sway on the guys. Even have some of his guys that he’s been with for years pitching in on their thoughts, like Kelce.

I don’t think they want to ever be blindsided like that again at a critical spot. Like had Stout done what he’s done since, Dillard probably is t a day one guy because of the mental.

The thing is though, dillard was never even bad on the left side of the line. Terrible at RT but iirc he was always solid when he slotted in the left, hell even when he was LG for a minute last season. 

I really think they just fell in love with mailata and could not figure out what to do with dillard aside from keeping him as depth.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Daimonas said:

The thing is though, dillard was never even bad on the left side of the line. Terrible at RT but iirc he was always solid when he slotted in the left, hell even when he was LG for a minute last season. 

I really think they just fell in love with mailata and could not figure out what to do with dillard aside from keeping him as depth.

True, outside of a game or so he was fine.

I think his mentality and lack of buy in definitely held him back. If everyone around you is getting better and better, it says more about you than anyone else. Like we never really see him rise to a single challenge.

Which I think is something that Stout clearly looks for in guys.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Shoutout Andre Dillard. 

I think Dillard can be a solid LT (like above average pass pro but just okay run blocking) for the Titans.

Really interested in how he does next year, but not really looking forwards to watching Titans games lol.

• Like 1