1.23 - Jordan Addison, WR, USC - #3

SemperFeist

On 7/16/2024 at 1:14 PM, Worm Guts said:

It's bad optics, but I'm not sure how well Addison would have know Jackson. Jackson had been a Viking for what? Maybe 3 months.

I mean, that’s true but not really relevant to what I was saying. The fact that Jackson died in a car accident is what I was referring to. 

Edited by Morlee
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Morlee said:

I mean, that’s true but not really relevant to what I was saying. The fact that Jackson died in a car accident is what I was referring to. 

Of course, but for that to change Addison's behavior it has to impact him. It's more likely to impact him if he knows him.

• Like 1

Ben Goessling, Star Trib:

“He has an Oct. 7 appearance in Los Angeles court to be arraigned and enter his plea for the charges. If he is convicted or pleads guilty, he could face up to six months in jail, pay fines up to $2,000 or lose his driver’s license for up to six months."

"According to the NFL’s policy and program on substances of abuse, players face a three-game suspension for their first criminal offense regarding alcohol use, absent any aggravating circumstances that would lead to further discipline. Addison was cited for driving 140 mph on Interstate-94 in St. Paul last July, but was not charged with any alcohol- or drug-related offenses in that case, which could help him avoid harsher penalties related to his July 2024 arrest.”

we're in  London on Oct 6. sheesh....

Edited by vike daddy

11 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

or they don't take him to London...

does one have to appear at their own arraignment, is it required?
@wcblack34

Generally, yes. But different states and courts might handle it differently. Frankly, it likely wouldn't be difficult for the court to allow it to be done via Zoom. His attorney could almost certainly get the date changed. It's not like he's a flight risk or anything.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2024 at 2:15 PM, Worm Guts said:

Of course, but for that to change Addison's behavior it has to impact him. It's more likely to impact him if he knows him.

It’s more likely to impact you if they’re on your NFL football team. If you know them, that just adds to it.