Draft Discussion Day 2

Sllim Pickens

2 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

I mean he's honestly probably already a better player than Tracy Walker who is at best an average starting Safety

it's like Campbell with Anzalone....sure we had a guy there but it doesn't mean he was good...you don't have the worst defense in the NFL if you have a bunch of good players...Hutch was about the only player on this defense that didn't need to be upgraded if the opportunity was there. 

I'm ok upgrading talent it just seems strange.  We would be replacing two captains on defense and it would be a shift from the narrative that they created how they reward players.  

I think the draft class is just weak and they are taking best players on their board that are culture fits.  Feels like they are rounding out the roster.  I think when we look at the totality of the draft it will make sense in the end but it's hard to see the logic as it unfolds.

• Like 1

Just now, Louis Friend said:

The only secondary players signed next season:

Cam Sutton

Kerby Joseph

Tracy Walker

We could afford to take a S and CB in this draft. Branch can play both. 

I like Branch but I really wonder if he will be able to hang with player in the NFL.