Welcome Home Peezy Jr!

warfelg

Anyone else having problems replying on the site? I have to go into desktop mode 

Anyway another thing that will help create TOs , is having Watt and Co pressuring the QB to get it out quicker. 

Or so maybe he doesn't intercept the ball , but he jams and disrupts the timing to give Watt and Co an extra second to get there and get sacks or strip sacks 

Or he takes out a WR 1 or 2 , and let's Minkah roam and read the QB eyes in half the field.  Which makes an uptick in his splash plays  

I know as fans we get enamored with like Forbes, who can create turnovers, but I know I dont want a 160lb cb trying to tackle Chubb on the outside is a no no 

Jpj was the perfect pick at 14 or 17 , but at 32 no brainier 

Edited by Cbrunn
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Cbrunn said:

Anyone else having problems replying on the site? I have to go into desktop mode 

Anyway another thing that will help create TOs , is having Watt and Co pressuring the QB to get it out quicker. 

Or so maybe he doesn't intercept the ball , but he jams and disrupts the timing to give Watt and Co an extra second to get there and get sacks or strip sacks 

Or he takes out a WR 1 or 2 , and let's Minkah roam and read the QB eyes in half the field.  Which makes an uptick in his splash plays  

I know as fans we get enamored with like Forbes, who can create turnovers, but I know I dont want a 160lb cb trying to tackle Chubb on the outside is a no no 

Jpj was the perfect pick at 14 or 17 , but at 32 no brainier 

should be 10 more INT's with this and better ball hawks this year

10 more coverage sacks over the usually 50 sacks. 

Should get ~ 60 sacks, then 30 INT's and the run defence should be improved due to ILB play and IDL play. 

all across the defence improvement is there, stay healthy and it will be a good season.

about Forbes, he tackles. Maybe mot like Devon, but he tackles. Lambert was really tall and light, they probably said the same thing about him and thats ILB back in the 70's.  Angles, position, break down wrap up. No need for the KO, overrated especially in the modern flag league known as nfl. I am more concerned with PI penalties

JPJ will be good as will Forbes.  The CB's in this class will get attention from fans and media as the season goes on.  In a few years we will see how the CB rankings compare

Edited by 3rivers

I bet he has the makings of a team leader too. he's gonna have guys like watt, heyward, minka and Peterson setting a example during his rookie contract

and the whole growing up in a NFL locker room thing lol

Edited by August4th
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, 43M said:

Meh...kinda wish he wore a different number.   No big deal, though...long as je plays well.

I didn't like 24 for Porter, why not go with 5 or something else. Of course if Boswell plays like he did last year, Porter will get 9  sometime soon. 

2 hours ago, August4th said:

I bet he has the makings of a team leader too. he's gonna have guys like watt, heyward, minka and Peterson setting a example during his rookie contract

and the whole growing up in a NFL locker room thing lol

seems more quiet but lead by example type, not the old yellers type

it's a feel good story  for JPJ.  What a story and considering the talent on this team, he should have a good start.  Do they throw more at Patrick or JPJ? Does Minkah help JPJ or Patrick or neither? The defence is looking much improved