2.42 - Luke Musgrave [TE; Oregon State]

CWood21

1 minute ago, Lodestar said:

I did the math and if he had caught both passes clean he would have finished with a 4-115-2 stat line.

I have Kelce in my keeper league, but I'm gonna hold Musgrave too and see how this season plays out. The way he's being incorporated already, it's not hard to imagine him becoming a Pro Bowl  or even All Pro caliber TE.

I’d be shocked if he got to that level this season, but he has the talent and lack of competition to be used much more that a typical rookie TE. If he keeps it going, then defenses will start accounting for him more, but that is also a good thing for the offense as a whole. Just stay healthy and keep building, Luke. 

14 minutes ago, Refugee said:

I’d be shocked if he got to that level this season, but he has the talent and lack of competition to be used much more that a typical rookie TE. If he keeps it going, then defenses will start accounting for him more, but that is also a good thing for the offense as a whole. Just stay healthy and keep building, Luke. 

Oh yeah, I didn't mean this season haha. But as guys like Kelce and Kittle wind down their careers, I could see Musgrave stepping into that Andrews, Hockenson, Goedert tier of Pro Bowl caliber tight ends.