🔥 Pick #100 is in: Tre Tucker, WR, Cincinnati

RaidersAreOne

7 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Could that be because he caught a lot of screen passes and short YAC type routes rather than deep balls or mid range routes? (I honestly don’t know).

I’m not going to lie and say I watched for Tre Tucker on Saturdays…. But if you watch a bunch of his Highlights or QB Desmond Ridder’s 2021 (Tucker’s #7), Ben Bryant’s 2022 highlights (Tucker’s #1), etc you see he caught passes all over: deep passes seem routes, short crossers, intermediate over the middle, screens.  He actually made a few hard catches.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

wHaT iS hE sUpPoSe To Say?!

Half serious. Looked like a reach at the time, but he showed well this offseason. Needs to work on his hands, but the speed and route running really impressed. He should have a role this season.

Frustrating drafting WRs who need to work on their hands, especially when they so short. 
but agreed, he did very well for a rookie WR in preseason I thought. 

hopefully the hands were nerves and game going fast.
Make a big catch in week 1, gain confidence and hopefully everything slows down for him 
on the flip, I hope JMD, Jimmy know to give the guy a layup for his first pass, dont want him to get low and in his head

6 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Half serious. Looked like a reach at the time, but he showed well this offseason. Needs to work on his hands, but the speed and route running really impressed. He should have a role this season.

Starting in the receivers in the NFL need to be able to threaten with speed or route running. Tucker may have both. It's early, but his flashes were very impressive. Which is impressive because the draft guys hated him.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, big_palooka said:

5'8 dude with 4.4 speed and brick hands, he goated