Bears select Roschon Johnson - Rd. 4, #115 overall

beardown3231

Super underrated rb to me. Love this pick. Great footwork, good power. If D’onta underwhelms this year with a potentially inferior line, Roschon will make us forget him. Really fond of this whole draft for us. 

• Like 1

The one thing I really remember about Johnson evaluation from Dane Brugler was for as much as Bijan was an elite player Johnson was the heartbeat and leader of the Texas locker room...when you have so many young players and your looking to build a culture that shouldn't be overshadowed.

4 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

Is he a home run threat or an all around back like Matt Forte!

Not the fast when it comes to long speed but his 10 yard split is pretty impressive and he have the ability to play on all three downs...instantly the best receiving and pass pro RB we have.

Don't know the guy but I like the description.... One of the Kn on Herbert was his pass pro....I also always like a good special teams guy.... The Bears team I really became a super fan was when Hester was going nuts and we literally spent big money on Ayenbedajo as a ST ace haha

I just really appreciate that phase of the game

Edited by MonserinNC