🔥 Pick #170 is in: Christopher Smith II, S, Georgia

RaidersAreOne

he did play on the best defense so easy to look good, But he was a 5th round pick, so can't really complain. He was all SEC, all American last year.. Not bad for a 5th rounder. Has good instincts, but isn't a great athletic. Let's see if his instincts overcomes his athletic ability. I see him as a 3rd safety with potential. B grade 

Outside of the stupid quarterback pick day three doesn't look as bad we still are looking to try to address linebacker with another undrafted for agency class. As far as guard is concerned it is kind of lame that we didn't address it but guard is the easiest position to find

Edited by Jeremy408

7 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Outside of the stupid quarterback pick day three doesn't look as bad we still are looking to try to address linebacker with another undrafted for agency class. As far as guard is concerned it is kind of lame that we didn't address it but guard is the easiest position to find

I suppose one thing to consider is that LB and OG are probably the 2 cheapest positions to fill and positions that have a lot of post draft turn over.

• Like 2

Just now, reddevil said:

I suppose one thing to consider is that LB and OG are probably the 2 cheapest positions to fill and positions that have a lot of post draft turn over.

yeah but linebacker still needs to be filled. Like I feel like I'd say every year that the two positions are the easiest to fill and then they don't get filled. 

9 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I'm hoping the last two picks are LB and G.