> 2024 NFL Draft Prospects <

Kiltman

41 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Chad Reuters mock had us trading up for Barton. If the eagles use a 1st and 2nd round pick on a guard I'd be outraged.

Can't think of many more frustrating scenarios.

42 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Chad Reuters mock had us trading up for Barton. If the eagles use a 1st and 2nd round pick on a guard I'd be outraged.

That would be gross. Especially since he has Fautanu going 26th. We traded up to 16 for a worse OL prospect than the one that went 26th? Then Latu goes 28th. And DeJean goes 40th. JPJ goes 51. But we needed to trade up to 16 for Barton?
I hope Chad Reuter poops his pants in a public setting.

33 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Like a lot of guys, but there aren’t many I’d give up a second for to move up.

Turner, Arnold, with Verse and Quinyon giving me a slight pause but would be happy to get them. Bowers I guess too if you think you can use him, wish he was bigger.

Obviously any of those top 3 wideouts too, but it’d be overkill to do that. And with how deep it is if that were the plan just stay at #22 and take Thomas, Mitchell or Ladd and save the 2nd.

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Can't think of many more frustrating scenarios.

And then we figure out he wants to be a fireman. 

I don't have a first round grade on Barton, fortunately I can't imagine Howie being that dumb. But some people that do mocks clearly don't watch college ball at all, and rely exclusively on need when evaluating who to put where.

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Obviously any of those top 3 wideouts too, but it’d be overkill to do that. And with how deep it is if that were the plan just stay at #22 and take Thomas, Mitchell or Ladd and save the 2nd.

Honestly at that point trade down and take Adonai Mitchell or any of these guys. I'm not sure how I feel about Brian Thomas right now. he feels like the most polarizing prospect at the position this year to me. 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Honestly at that point trade down and take Adonai Mitchell or any of these guys. I'm not sure how I feel about Brian Thomas right now. he feels like the most polarizing prospect at the position this year to me. 

They could be good, but I'm not surprised if in 3 years they are both considered just average #2 WR's ala Jerry Jeudy. Don't see them developing into Michael Thomas or Davante Adams or Keenan Allen.
I think their ceilings are closer to Chris Godwin/Jeremy Maclin tier. Pseudo #1 WR if you have nothing better, but better off as a #2. They'll probably end up being J Matt tier WR's when it's all said and done. Slightly above to Above-average #2 target, but not special or irreplaceable. 

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Uh what?

I perceived your use of the word "epiphany" as applied to your original comment.

However, after further review I believe it may apply to your second comment, which is apt.

43 minutes ago, babyatemydingo said:

I perceived your use of the word "epiphany" as applied to your original comment.

However, after further review I believe it may apply to your second comment, which is apt.

Gotcha. Yeah man. I know what epiphany means.

5 hours ago, Jeezla said:

They could be good, but I'm not surprised if in 3 years they are both considered just average #2 WR's ala Jerry Jeudy. Don't see them developing into Michael Thomas or Davante Adams or Keenan Allen.
I think their ceilings are closer to Chris Godwin/Jeremy Maclin tier. Pseudo #1 WR if you have nothing better, but better off as a #2. They'll probably end up being J Matt tier WR's when it's all said and done. Slightly above to Above-average #2 target, but not special or irreplaceable. 

I think Adonai and Mitchell are the only guys with a ceiling to be a #1 after the top 3.

15 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Cooper DeJean killed all his workouts to nobody's surprise. Still can't understand the doubt of him being able to hang at outside CB in the NFL.

I would jump up and down and pour hershey syrup all over myself if he is the pick at 22

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I would jump up and down and pour hershey syrup all over myself if he is the pick at 22

I gotta be honest when we picked Reagor I did the jumping up and down but not the Hershey syrup. He was my absolute dude and desire for us that year. I'll take the L on that one. His speed and profile were intoxicating to me in relation to our lack of offensive speed and dynamics.

• Like 2