2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

18 hours ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Newton or Murphy? I love the edge class with Turner, Latu, and Verse/Chop but 13 may be a little rich. Never against passing to the front 7 but think I’d still prefer a CB/OT.  

18 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Hondo really alluding to us still drafting someone on the DL, even after signing Wilkins. He did a sort of weird "wink wink nudge nudge" gesture, making me think DL will be very early...

AP played with an ATG defensive line in NY which was the key to the Giants pulling off one of the biggest Super Bowl upsets in history, so I'm not surprised if he sees a dominant D-Line as key to winning championships.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RaidersForever said:

AP played with an ATG defensive line in NY which was the key to the Giants pulling off one of the biggest Super Bowl upsets in history, so I'm not surprised if he sees a dominant D-Line as key to winning championships.

Hondo sucks

• Like 4

On 3/5/2024 at 11:52 AM, bucksavage1 said:

I wonder if Daniels people are leaking that JJ has surpassed Daniels in the QB rankings to avoid going to NE. Makes sense because JJ is more adapt to cold climate. 

#5 is out of the question. Chargers aren’t gonna help us. Giants could take Daniels as it seems they are done with Jones

https://x.com/WesSteinberg/status/1767634183080300801?s=20

Jones to be released by Giants 

3 hours ago, FloydFan said:

Apparently Nix had a pretty dang great showing at his Pro Day today. 

The more I know about him the more I think he’s going to be really good.

I know he throws a lot of bubble screens but it’s average time to pass is 2.5 seconds

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

The more I know about him the more I think he’s going to be really good.

I know he throws a lot of bubble screens but it’s average time to pass is 2.5 seconds

He definitely has the tools. I’ve warmed up on him a good bit over the draft process. I wouldn’t mind taking him and sitting for the first half of the season or so and letting him get his feet under him. 

• Like 1