The 2024 Draft. Tonight's the night...

vike daddy

28 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Once that is completed, they will have had private workouts with all 5 outside Caleb Williams (of course). 

Darren Wolfson: "Jayden Daniels has all sorts of interest in being a Viking."

1 minute ago, SemperFeist said:

Odd statement. Which QB doesn’t? 

Cousins? lol. the free agents we didn't sign?

i know, i know....

Daniels was the first college draft eligible QB i gravitated to. then went away from him, now am returning to.

24 minutes ago, Worm Guts said:

Weren't we supposedly on his list?  We have his old favorite receiver.

Might have been at some point, when he knows he's going to Chicago, that interest certainly wanes. 

10 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

This quote will either become legendary or will get memed until the end of time.

I love the attitude, though. If the QB doesn't pan out, I will never fault this front office for trying something that I, and many others, have personally wanted for long time, which is taking a big swing for a top QB prospect. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, AP_allday2869 said:

This quote will either become legendary or will get memed until the end of time.

I love the attitude, though. If the QB doesn't pan out, I will never fault this front office for trying something that I, and many others, have personally wanted for long time, which is taking a big swing for a top QB prospect. 

I think it was the Bills’ GM who made the comment “if you’re right, no one will care what you gave up. And if you’re wrong, you won’t be around to worry about what you gave up”

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, AP_allday2869 said:

Doing nothing is doing something. And carries risk 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SemperFeist said:

I think it was the Bills’ GM who made the comment “if you’re right, no one will care what you gave up. And if you’re wrong, you won’t be around to worry about what you gave up”

I agree with this yet the San Francisco GM survived the Trey Lance trade.