Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

32 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

Anyone else remember when Rodgers went off about the team needing to "flush the BS" and limit distractions?

(It was 2 months ago)

giphy.gif

This is such a great post I needed to quote it again 

• Like 1

This Rodgers **** gets stranger and stranger every day. Robert Kennedy Jr. just said Aaron Rodgers is on his short list for VP candidate. Never mind that Kennedy has no chance. WTF is he thinking even saying this out loud. It might be the one thing both sides agree on. This is bat**** crazy talk. 

From QB to VP? Robert F. Kennedy Jr. considers Aaron Rodgers as running mate (msn.com)

MODS: Not trying to bring politics into the forum but it's also football related and has to be a ******* joke. 

Edited by Old Guy

1 hour ago, ChaRisMa said:

Aaron Rodgers on the Democratic ticket would be very hard for everyone. The democrats because theyd have to suddenly love Aaron Rodgers and the republicans because they would have to watch the democrats suddenly love Aaron Rodgers.

I don’t think that scene would play out quite the way it does in your head. How would he magically end up on the ticket? 

Edited by Refugee
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

This Rodgers **** gets stranger and stranger every day. Robert Kennedy Jr. just said Aaron Rodgers is on his short list for VP candidate. Never mind that Kennedy has no chance. WTF is he thinking even saying this out loud. It might be the one thing both sides agree on. This is bat**** crazy talk. 

From QB to VP? Robert F. Kennedy Jr. considers Aaron Rodgers as running mate (msn.com)

MODS: Not trying to bring politics into the forum but it's also football related and has to be a ******* joke. 

Satire has been dead for a few years now. 

4 minutes ago, Refugee said:

I don’t think that scene would play out quite the way it does in your head. How would he magically end up on the ticket? 

Kennedy has already fulfilled the requirements to get on the ballot in a couple of states. His name will appear on the ticket with whoever he chooses as a running mate. 

Would Rodgers require secret service protection on Sunday's? 😂 Might be the only protection he gets on gamedays based on the Jets offensive line. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Kennedy has already fulfilled the requirements to get on the ballot in a couple of states. His name will appear on the ticket with whoever he chooses as a running mate. 

Would Rodgers require secret service protection on Sunday's? 😂 Might be the only protection he gets on gamedays based on the Jets offensive line. 

Yes, but in the general he will not be on the Democratic ticket and in the primary he would get about as many votes as Fauci at a Kid Rock concert. 

Kennedy is an independent democrat right? I'm trying to work out how Rodgers is even a viable running mate. I'm convinced its a total lie to get Kennedy in the media limelight but I'll play along and pretend it's real....

Rodgers is a republican's wet dream with his anti-vax stance and conspiracy stuff. Yet somehow Kennedy is considering him as his running mate. Maybe Rodgers might be able to help steal some republican votes.

I suppose Rodgers could be considered a Liberal so there might be some overlap between Rodgers and Kennedy but there are several other things which shows it cannot possibly work.

For one, Rodgers is unmarried and has no children. The family and christian votes will massively hurt Kennedy there.

Don't forget the drugs stuff with his offseason retreats. He will lose votes there.

Michigan, Ohio, Illinois will vote against him because people are shallow allowing their football fandom to dictate who they vote for and if that's the case they will certainly will not vote for Kennedy if Rodgers is his running mate.

And there's the big one....Wisconsin and Michigan are swing states. Rodgers miiiight help win Wisconsin despite it currently a Red state but he will certainly lose Michigan.

Edited by Chili

1 hour ago, Refugee said:

Yes, but in the general he will not be on the Democratic ticket and in the primary he would get about as many votes as Fauci at a Kid Rock concert. 

As of tonight, the primaries are over as both will clinch the nominee. 

What? Kennedy is running as an Independent. He's qualified to be on the ballot in 3 or 4 states. He's not running as a Democrat or a Republican. He's got no chance of winning either. 

People might have considered him to be semi-serious, but when you throw out names like Jesse Ventura and Aaron Rodgers as a running mate, you lose any credibility. 

Edited by Old Guy

Just now, Old Guy said:

What? Kennedy is running as an Independent. He's qualified to be on the ballot in 3 or 4 states. He's not running as a Democrat or a Republican. He's got no chance of winning either. 

I think you have to read the post I was responding to. It is not based on reality which might explain your confusion. 

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

3 minutes ago, Refugee said:

I think you have to read the post I was responding to. It is not based on reality which might explain your confusion. 

I quoted my post you were responding to. What part of it is not based on reality? The entire first paragraph is factual. 

The second paragraph, which you did not quote, was a joke. Although in theory, if Rodgers were his running mate and they were on the ballot in states for the general election, he should be afforded secret service detail. Every other candidate has had it. 

16 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I quoted my post you were responding to. What part of it is not based on reality? The entire first paragraph is factual. 

The second paragraph, which you did not quote, was a joke. Although in theory, if Rodgers were his running mate and they were on the ballot in states for the general election, he should be afforded secret service detail. Every other candidate has had it. 

Please reread the thread, or don’t but it’s not worth going on about it. To you I replied satire is dead which seems to be so with the amount of debate over nonsense. Anther post suggested AR would be on the Democratic ballot. 

1 hour ago, Refugee said:

2028 nationwide or by having his unvaxable athleticism directly formulated into either major candidate.

Hold on…

Kennedy Rodgers 2028.

Kennedy Rodgers.

Aaron Rodgers is going to be President of the United States November 22nd, 2029. He’s kind of at risk himself.

Edited by ChaRisMa
If you haven’t figured out this is a joke I can’t help you.
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

2028 nationwide or by having his unvaxable athleticism directly formulated into either major candidate.

Hold on…

Kennedy Rodgers 2028.

Kennedy Rodgers.

Aaron Rodgers is going to be President of the United States November 22nd, 2029. He’s kind of at risk himself.

Aaron's living out his fantasy right now. Being in the NYT as a Vice Presidential choice of an...at least interesting I guess...semi-famous independent politician. WHILE getting ready to play another season in the NFL.