Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

As much as I love the idea of Love being the Packers starting QB, and we'll be way better off without Rodgers, I'm like the dude who just split with his long-time girlfriend and I want to know what is she up to. So I hate myself for making this topic but it is a form of therapy. 

He was on McAfee today. Talking about how he is enjoying the Big Apple. Mentions he has been out with Breece Hall to watch ice hockey, and out tonight with Sauce to watch the Knicks. I'm not jealous but didn't Romeo Doubs come out and say that Rodgers didn't hang with any of the rookies in Green Bay and then Rodgers went on McAfee to say he is almost 40 and these guys are almost half his age and he has nothing in common with them!!!

Then he is in for the off-season workouts as he thinks it might be good that he gets some reps in with his new teammates. No $hi! Sherlock!!! 

Then there has been talk that Rodgers is going to be taking a discount to help the Jets and a new deal will be in place for training camp. Never gave the Packers a team discount!!!

Anyway, if you are following anything Rodgers is doing these days, rather than bottling it up, you can post it here, and let the emotion of a bitter, heartbroken ex-lover, spill out on these pages. 

• Like 1

Shows you two things. 

1. He's been done with Green Bay longer than just this off season.

2. He is an even bigger fraud than any of us knew. 

We also know he's still a choker and will tear Jets hearts out in the end. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Tperk said:

Just play 66% of the snaps this year and I really don't care whet he does one way or another at this point.

With a 5 - 8 record after the 13 games so you get benched for Zach Wilson. Jets finish 5 - 12. 

• Like 3

I'll always remember the greatness he had in Green Bay. But last year wasn't one of those years, and the last few years with all the drama got old real quick. All I care about now is that he plays at least 66% of the snaps and doesn't pull a Favre in retirement idiocy.

Edited by BluePacker

He just comes off as a hypocrite at this point. I'm sure I'll be ready to celebrate his greatness and be full of "gratitude" 5 years after he retires and he's entering the HOF and 12 is retired. Until then I'm just exhausted with the guy... I'm with group that just wants the 66% and that's all I need to know. 

35 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

I wish him well on his new team..........................that's about it, really.

This is how I feel.  I will check in to see how Jets are doing in the weekly scores, doubt I watch any of their games.  They have a tough schedule so we might get our best case scenario of AR playing the year but they miss the playoffs. I will pay closer attention when he gets to that 11 game mark and how they finish up just to see how our pick holds up.

I appreciate this thread being made, though.  Whenever this topic starts bleeding into other Packers related conversation I am going to refer posters here.

• Like 1

Part of what turned me anti-Favre were the Favrites who basically took every game as a referendum on how big of an error GB made.

Rodgers being his usual full-of-bs self is annoying, but so long as I'm not stuck dealing with pass-by-pass comments about how much Green Bays QB sucks

11 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Part of what turned me anti-Favre were the Favrites who basically took every game as a referendum on how big of an error GB made.

Rodgers being his usual full-of-bs self is annoying, but so long as I'm not stuck dealing with pass-by-pass comments about how much Green Bays QB sucks

Oh, you know it's going to happen. 

• Like 2

I shan't be stalking AR12. I'm not going to watch any Jets games next season unless they're the prime time game. I'm not going out of my way. I don't care what he does or what happens or how it does or doesn't reflect on GB. I will welcome him back when he retires and the time comes, but I have not even a cursory interest in what he's doing now. 

• Like 1