Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

9 minutes ago, VonKarman said:

Gotta be kidding.  Jets are bending over.  So which WR gets bumped off the roster to sign a washed Cobb?  Giving Rodgers everything he wants worked out so great for us didn't it?  Cobb ought to be happy Rodgers keeps helping him get paid.  

1 minute ago, Ham Sammich said:

It should be every team's goal to try and duplicate the 2022 Green Bay Packers' offense. 

All the posters complaining about a lack of weapons that Rodgers insists on having in New York. Hardman so good the Chiefs let him go and won a Super Bowl without him. Garrett Wilson is really good though.

It’s too bad the Jets didn’t have some really good TE so I could say I toad a so when Rodgers completely ignored him.

Rodgers says he’ll be at more than half the remaining practices.

I don’t think he realizes he’s in the AFC now.

Allen is better than any quarterback who has ever been in the NFC North in Aaron’s entire time in GB.

1 hour ago, {Family Ghost} said:

He screwed the Packers over in 22.  Took the dough and checked out on them .. a big F You to the Packers organization.  

This is PR week for him and the Jets. He said on McAfee that he was heading back out west soon.  I doubt he attends the majority of OTA's when it's all said and done, but he's already done more do the Jets than he did for the Packers last year.  

I don’t mind the money part. It’s a business, he earned it on field. 

it doesn’t set right with me that he didn’t go all in these past few years

13 hours ago, MacReady said:

Rodgers will win MVP and then lose in spectacular fashion in a heart breaking Championship game for the Jets.

He'd have to outplay Josh Allen, Patrick Mahomes, Joe Burrows and Jalen Hurts to win the MVP.  IMO these 4 QBs are better than AR is right now.

2 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Yeah, I do. Just a matter of degree, I suppose. 

Although most people here were of the "time for Rodgers to go" and the most vocal were "Gute messed up by keeping Rodgers an extra year/giving him that contract" so the diehard Aarheads (Rodgers is flawless, the organisation failed him) seem to be few in number (or alternately I have most of them on ignore)

It was time for him to go but I can understand why Gute gave him that contract when he did.  He was playing well and Love may not have been ready then.  But I do blame Gute for the richness of that contract.  That contract handcuffed the team big time.  Thank God NY took him off our hands.

2 hours ago, minnypackerfan said:

This break up was overdue by several years...he was getting bored and wanted something new. Not surprised to see him in Jet's camp throwing to the wide receivers and getting acclimated to his new surroundings. He owned Green Bay now he needs to do the little things again so that he can own the Jets....it is all about control.

I can't say he is a fraud because he has been this way for a long time. His actions have always spoken louder than his words. Murphy wasn't kidding when he told Rodgers "Aaron, don't be the problem".  Aaron is a great player and great players get treated differently...but this is what can happen over time when you let it fester and grow out of control and then reward it like we did last year. Rodgers was probably stunned the Packers gave him everything he said he wanted except for the ONE thing he really wanted all along.....his freedom. Now he has it and I'm fine with that.

A new chapter has begun for the Packers and a breath of fresh air has come into the room.   I'll bet some young wide receivers in our locker room are not unhappy at all to see him leave and have Love as their quarterback. I'm actually going to go to training camp this year as I'm excited to see all these young players and how the team responds to Love...and how Love responds to being the leader. We may lose a lot of games...but at least I will know everyone is pulling on the rope.

It's good to be a Packer fan.

If AR was as aloof to his younger teammates as some suggest I have a feeling they are not unhappy at all that he is gone.

23 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Allen is better than any quarterback who has ever been in the NFC North in Aaron’s entire time in GB.

The darkness retreat didn't help him. He won't realize the missed opportunities were on him until he's out of the league for a couple years at least 

1 hour ago, HokieHigh said:

Jets 2025 first and second for bakh. Get it done rodgers 

No.  We need Bak to protect Love's backside.  If Bak wants out why did he restructure his contract this past March?

25 minutes ago, MacReady said:

The QB in KC is even better.