Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

Was out walking my dog this morning and I feel bad for all the smooth brains out there unconcerned about falling off if they get too close to the edge. Wonder how many libs we lose every day to that. Not enough.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

And space may be the final frontier, but it was filmed in a Hollywood basement 

No, that one I used to believe. I do not believe that one anymore. We’ve landed on the moon.

But 9/11 was an inside job.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MacReady said:

No, that one I used to believe. I do not believe that one anymore. We’ve landed on the moon.

But 9/11 was an inside job.

We didn't land on the moon lol

Why let them fool you on that one? You have em figured out.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Was out walking my dog this morning and I feel bad for all the smooth brains out there unconcerned about falling off if they get too close to the edge. Wonder how many libs we lose every day to that. Not enough.

Excuse me, but the Flat Earth theory was propagated and promoted by people as a way to associate the right with crazy conspiracy theories.

I actually read a study that showed Liberals were more likely to believe in a Flat Earth. I hate studies because they’re full of problems and should never be used in an argument because they can be and more often than not are misleading and guided for a desired result, but I thought it was funny.

So you’re doing this wrong. 

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

We didn't land on the moon lol

Why let them fool you on that one? You have em figured out.

Yes we have. Six times we have.

The only thing I could possibly believe on this one was that the first one’s video footage was fake, but the actual landing was real and may have happened shortly afterwards.

It was a pretty tight Butkus measuring contest for a while there and I could absolutely see an attempt of such caliber having been made just to be first. 

20 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

lolol, what did you do to piss of petey? 

Nothing much that I recall. Simply disagreed with something he said. Oh well. Life goes on.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Excuse me, but the Flat Earth theory was propagated and promoted by people as a way to associate the right with crazy conspiracy theories.

I actually read a study that showed Liberals were more likely to believe in a Flat Earth. I hate studies because they’re full of problems and should never be used in an argument because they can be and more often than not are misleading and guided for a desired result, but I thought it was funny.

So you’re doing this wrong. 

I read a study once that said all studies are misused. At least I think that was the takeaway.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Leader said:

You'll have to post it. He blocked me some time ago.

I can't at work right now...  but he buys that CNN report 100% and is insinuating that Rodgers denies that school shootings happen, denies 911, and that he is at least in some part responsible for covid deaths.  Later says that Rodgers would be too much of a coward to debate him.  

And I have to use my words very carefully here...  Guys like him are why a lot of people think I am conservative.    

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I can't at work right now...  but he buys that CNN report 100% and is insinuating that Rodgers denies that school shootings happen, denies 911, and that he is at least in some part responsible for covid deaths.  Later says that Rodgers would be too much of a coward to debate him. And I have to use my words very carefully here...  Guys like him are why a lot of people think I am conservative.    

For reasons I've already stated, I think the CNN reporting is probably on target as well. It makes ZERO SENSE for an accomplished journalist from a major news outlet to make something of this sort up. None....and I'll say it: CNN is not FOX or OAN or Newsmax - where bull**** finds a home.

This isnt the word of some rando blogger here. This woman's put the time in to build a career. Why in hell would she throw that down the tubes....for what? To get at AR????????????????????? Nope. That does not compute.

Whereas - the story more than jives with the comments and thinking of AR (on a myriad of other matters) that he thinks and says these things.

Edited by Leader

58 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Pfft, you're worrying about the wrong things. It's not the edge of the world you need to be wary of, it's the birds.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I can't at work right now...  but he buys that CNN report 100% and is insinuating that Rodgers denies that school shootings happen, denies 911, and that he is at least in some part responsible for covid deaths.  Later says that Rodgers would be too much of a coward to debate him.  

And I have to use my words very carefully here...  Guys like him are why a lot of people think I am conservative.    

https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/11/29/packers-deshone-kizer-aaron-rodgers-once-asked-him-if-he-believes-in-9-11-conspiracy-theories

7 minutes ago, spilltray said:

Anti Vax is definitely one that started left with granola hippies and shifted right to mah freedumb types.

Anti-vax knows no sides. Just as Carlo Cipolla noted, human stupidity is spread equally across all human labels/institutions.