Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

7 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

You still haven't bridged the gap and explained how you think Kimmel doesn't want it released.

Huge, illogical assumption that doesn't make a lick a sense.

He's a comedian. There are literally thousands of people who have made jokes about Rodgers and his conspiracies. Does EVERY single person who has ridiculed Rodgers desperately not want that "list" released?

So are you calling Rodgers a conspiracy theorist?

What is it YOU have to hide by calling him that? Do you not want the list released too?!

Law And Order Svu GIF by NBC

• Like 2

"We gotta keep the BS that has nothing to do with winning outside the building!.....anyway, stay tuned for my weekly appearance on McAfee tomorrow where I'll spout more wackadoodle conspiracy theories and casually infer that random celebrities are pedophiles, just as a treat"

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

tenor.gif

Also said that OL and WR are needs. Guess his buddies Cobb and Lazard weren't doing it.

Wonder if that means the Jets will make runs at Bakh and Adams per the decree of GM Rodgers.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Striker said:

Also said that OL and WR are needs. Guess his buddies Cobb and Lazard weren't doing it.

Wonder if that means the Jets will make runs at Bakh and Adams per the decree of GM Rodgers.

Run it back 

3 minutes ago, Striker said:

We will hear speculation on both of these all offseason but I just really don't see how its realistic. Jets literally have zero leverage in either case here, especially with the nasty dead cap that both these teams are looking at with either player off their roster next year. Just makes more sense for both to hold onto these guys barring the Jets being so desperate that they offer up a kings ransom via trade

19 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Apparently, Kimmel went after Rodgers last night. Get the popcorn ready for today's appearance. No way Rodgers can just leave it alone. 

5 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Two idiots going at it! Kimmel is a douchebag just like Rodgers. 

They might both be douches but there’s level to it and Rodgers is at the top of that foodchain, no more doubt about it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bcv said:

They might both be douches but there’s level to it and Rodgers is at the top of that foodchain, no more doubt about it. 

Rodgers problem has always been he's too thin skinned. He feels like he has to respond to every comment being made about him. 

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Rodgers problem has always been he's too thin skinned. He feels like he has to respond to every comment being made about him. 

Agreed. And it’s poor match with his need to always open his mouth in front of the camera. 

18 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

If you are an athlete as famous as he is, he has to let it go and ignore it. I realize media can make you look like somebody you aren't, which sucks, but keeping quiet is usually a better look.

Edited by Eternal
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

Two idiots going at it! Kimmel is a douchebag just like Rodgers. 

I've rarely listened to Kimmel but when I have he seems intelligent at least. He's absolutely right about everything he said about Rodgers above

• Like 1